heRO-Server Forum
Help, i cant think of another way - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Help, i cant think of another way (/showthread.php?tid=5841)

Pages: 1 2

Help, i cant think of another way - Everoth - 04-14-2008 05:34 AM

Well afther all the fixing and on and on and on i got one of those things thats supposed to be a bunny hood(spring rabbit) but it looked like an apple, i still equipped it just t prove it was equip and not a normal, but my game crashed and i cant get on, heres a pick of what happens.

[attachment=99]

So miss ayu suggested i needed to patch up my r and sakray, and afther so much time trying to do it i finally finished ( damm you rage.exe ) but still the problem prevails, i dont know if i missed an update or something but rather than that everything worked fine... if anyone has any ideas( that wouldnt screw my ro or my computer) ill really apreciate them cause im out of ideas for the night...so ill have to sleep now...

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - Kirby_Z - 04-14-2008 06:34 AM

Update the heRO client? Get the newest version? Go back to windows XP?

the last part is a joke...... but really.... vista sucks worst than xp >.> to bad RO doesn't run under Linux T.T

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - GM-Pandora - 04-14-2008 08:11 AM

Since this hat is a custom headgear, what needs to be updated is your hero. Run the patcher, make sure you got the up-to-date files and that you DONT have a data folder.

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - Kadar - 04-14-2008 10:34 AM

If for whatever reason that doesn't work then download a fresh heRO install and re-install -> patch.

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - Everoth - 04-14-2008 11:34 AM

well i have dosnloaded and install/uninstal a lot of mini hero patches, the thing its that there was a data file on my ro folder, and i took it off, tried to run RO but it was the same, so take that idea off....

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - GM-Pandora - 04-14-2008 11:44 AM

I said to make sure you dont have a data folder, that's not the same thing as a file.

I still need a screenshot of your RO folder to help you.

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - Everoth - 04-14-2008 11:45 AM

Hero Patcher says theres no new updates...is there some small release or patch for those ears?

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - Everoth - 04-14-2008 11:47 AM

well sorry, i ment the folder, and i allready sent you a screen, its on your private message, and as i said i tok it away and i still got the same error.
( btw good to know you are online Icon_biggrin )

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - Everoth - 04-14-2008 12:02 PM

hmmm i have my hero patch up to date, they should be....hmmmmi just confirmed that sakray and ro are fully updated, im dl the ro mini installer for march ( its the lastest one right? ) hmmmm....im checking and over checking my folder to see what could be wrong on it... ill ger a screen shot here, and well just a question miss pandora, what do you mean by up-to-date files ?, is there a folder with that name?

heres my ro folder [attachment=100]

RE: Help, i cant think of another way - GM-Pandora - 04-14-2008 12:18 PM

Actually, there was no screenshot in your last pm.

Rename the data folder to something else (like data_ or data2) and try again, let me know if that works.

"up-to-date" just means updated, its not the name of anything, just means to run your patcher, which if you did is fine.