heRO-Server Forum
OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS IDIOT ~_~ - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS IDIOT ~_~ (/showthread.php?tid=6072)

Pages: 1 2

OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS IDIOT ~_~ - Bloody - 05-08-2008 05:05 AM

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO ENDURE HIM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?

GET RID OF HIM ALREADY

HE KEEPS KSING ME EVERYDAY

YOU SAID YOU'D JAIL HIM, WHY IS HE STILL OUT BEGGING AND KSING?

[Image: screenheRO-Server600.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server601.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server602.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server603.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server604.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server605.jpg]

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***** ~_~ - Bloody - 05-08-2008 05:07 AM

[Image: screenheRO-Server606.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server607.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server608.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server609.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server610.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server611.jpg]

How much longer until you take action? And don't say "No GM was online when he was". Ayu was online and she hosted an event, AND HE WAS THERE ~_~

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***ER ~_~ - GM-Ayu - 05-08-2008 05:23 AM

It's been dealt with now. For the mushroom KS alone, he is given 3 day jail. I see the 3 day jail as fitting and not on par to be a ban. I judged him from this one incident alone, and not scrapping whatever memories I have against him and just adding to the punishment. Plus, those past incidents are all individually dealt with as well.

We didn't compound the problems like usual because of language barriers, but now we have solid evidence and IP check up to confirm his english skills, that's why from this point onward, we start compounding the punishment.

<><><>

Apparently there's also a report from Lucky Day about other rules he broke that I am unaware of. It seems to be sent to Loki. If that's the case, then let Loki judge on the severeness of the problem, and add on necessary punishment on top of the 3 day jail (or if deemed necessary, a change to a ban instead and so on.)

If any of you have screenshots of this particular player using alternative characters to re-offend you, or the heRO community from this point onward, post it here as well so we are notified and have evidence to back up our punishments as well.

EDIT: too tired to hunt 600 mushroom spores tonight. I'll give it to you tomorrow.

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***** ~_~ - Bloody - 05-08-2008 05:40 AM

This was never dealt with:

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5959&pid=72604#pid72604

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***ER ~_~ - GM-Pandora - 05-08-2008 08:47 AM

O.. M.. G...

You are PMing with a GM and instead of TELLING HER ABOUT IT there and then you come start a whine post? You're unbelievable..

And you should mind your language >_>;

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***ER ~_~ - Snapplewee - 05-08-2008 08:59 AM

Pictures are worth a thousand words?

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***** ~_~ - Général_Argos - 05-08-2008 09:41 AM

live video > pictures

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***** ~_~ - Fruityla - 05-08-2008 09:52 AM

Hurray for something FINALLY getting done about him...and hurray for me being right to doubt he didn't understand English =3

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***ER ~_~ - GM-Pandora - 05-08-2008 11:46 AM

He's in jail now and should be for a while.

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***** ~_~ - Lucky Day - 05-08-2008 11:47 AM

I guess nobody else has met his friend yet. Sweat