heRO-Server Forum
School Rumble Season 3 - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Animes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: School Rumble Season 3 (/showthread.php?tid=6092)

School Rumble Season 3 - Avalon_Fates - 05-10-2008 11:34 AM

Im not sure if anyone cares but one of my favorite animes School Rumble!! Has been OK'ed to start work on a third season. Honestly I refused to watch the end of season two until the series was officially ended or a new season was coming out. >.< I love this anime.

RE: School Rumble Season 3 - austenn - 07-05-2008 06:00 PM

Avalon_Fates Wrote:Im not sure if anyone cares but one of my favorite animes School Rumble!! Has been OK'ed to start work on a third season. Honestly I refused to watch the end of season two until the series was officially ended or a new season was coming out. >.< I love this anime.

hey thanks for this post. i never thought they would make a season 3 but am so glad. really looking forward to this show.

PS: love your gif signature Icon_biggrin

RE: School Rumble Season 3 - kyocatme - 07-24-2009 05:00 PM

Necroing this to say this.

The oficial end of all school rumble has happened just in school rumble z chapter 10. I have to say that I loved it and Im pretty happy that I read SR T_T Harima rocks hard x3

RE: School Rumble Season 3 - Eveissa - 07-24-2009 05:09 PM

School Rumble? I have heard of that! o: Though. . . I'm not quite sure what the series is about. All I'm aware is that it is some romantic comedy. I would look it up right now but the computer I am currently on is slow as molasses. > w <;;