heRO-Server Forum
Extended Zoom Please - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Extended Zoom Please (/showthread.php?tid=635)

Extended Zoom Please - Sacreligious - 12-08-2005 03:49 PM

I'm not sure who coded your custom client but it is pretty nice except for one thing I am really left craving, an extended zoom hack. I know a lot of the the qRO'ers are used to it and wish this server had one too.

Thanks

RE: Extended Zoom Please - Cessy - 12-08-2005 09:17 PM

Yep, would be nice.

But just to make it clear, we're not asking the GMs to do this just because qRO people used to have it. In fact, there really ought to be extended zoom because the crossbow gives +4 range to archer classes. You can't even use the +4 range without extended zoom.

RE: Extended Zoom Please - GM-Scott - 12-08-2005 09:29 PM

Man, how did the hunters worked on the official server?! :o Our client is already 2x the zoom. Icon_wink

RE: Extended Zoom Please - Manifus - 12-08-2005 09:50 PM

GM-Scott Wrote:Man, how did the hunters worked on the official server?! :o Our client is already 2x the zoom. Icon_wink

XD.....umm...very carefully?

RE: Extended Zoom Please - clonnus - 12-08-2005 09:59 PM

er.. doesnt seem like 2x zoom but then guess thats cause im used to like.. 20x zoom or w/e was coded into the qro client

RE: Extended Zoom Please - Demny - 12-08-2005 11:04 PM

The zoom is fine. I've been to server with a lower zoom than this one. The longer you play, the more you'll get used to it~ ^_^

RE: Extended Zoom Please - Jubei - 12-08-2005 11:32 PM

uhh, hack ur own account to make it larger?

RE: Extended Zoom Please - GM-Scott - 12-09-2005 12:45 AM

Since increase zoom can't relaly hurt the game, it will be in the next exe release which will be like...REALLY soon. Icon_razz

RE: Extended Zoom Please - GM-Scott - 12-09-2005 01:27 AM

See Announcement forum.

RE: Extended Zoom Please - GM-Pandora - 12-09-2005 11:21 AM

Thanx for changing it GM-Scott ^_^

I'd like to point however, that this is not qRO, and we wont always be changing stuff to make it like your previous server Icon_razz

But as Cessy mentionned, this is for long ranged attack purpose, I like having extended zoom myself even tough I don't play an archer Icon_biggrin