heRO-Server Forum
Apologizes to the server - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Apologizes to the server (/showthread.php?tid=7436)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Apologizes to the server - Aries - 09-19-2008 02:20 PM

This apology go out to all who i offended by my Stupid insult on main.
HeRo Plz forgive me for be immature an insulating The GMs on Main last night. I notice that it effected more then just one person , not only that but i know you must feel betrayed Pandaora. After all the trouble you went through to help me out when my account got robbed , I just hope you have it in you to forgive me .

Just know if i had the chance to take it back i would and from this point on i will be more respectful to this Sever. Thank you for listening Ok

RE: Apologizes to the server - Aaronock - 09-19-2008 04:08 PM

A pretty good apology I must say Mr. Aries. I do hope you have learned a lesson from this and next time not let greed get the better of you.

I'd like to move on from yesterday's events and not think about them too much more.

RE: Apologizes to the server - GM-Pandora - 09-19-2008 04:10 PM

You dam right better sorry for the obscenities you said.

RE: Apologizes to the server - Vin15 - 09-22-2008 04:35 PM

at first, i want to ask sorry to the gms i insulted. it was free insults commanded buy a guy that offerd us money. i recomand players to not violatate rules for any money or item, it is useless and it hurt peoples. in the end, i also want to ask sorry to my bro and all his friend who got banned becous of my stupid action for money. i shure not ever come back in the server becous i play in [other server], my bro dont let me again and??im not like making a char from start. sorry for my bad english i hope it is understandable. again sorry for the trouble i caused everyone Sorry

RE: Apologizes to the server - Pyronic - 09-30-2008 12:58 AM

Aries!!!...Cry Ctrl+=

RE: Apologizes to the server - Yuriohs - 09-30-2008 01:07 AM

Forgive but don't forget FTW?

RE: Apologizes to the server - GM-Ayu - 09-30-2008 01:15 AM

forgiving =/= spoiling Ok

I never liked that saying of Forgive and Forget in any context for any point of view to begin with though... forget the incident and there will be nothing learned from the experience, in which case the sad scenario may just occur again. Therefore, I prefer to 'forgive, but never forget~'

"What does not kill me makes me stronger"

RE: Apologizes to the server - Frogboy - 09-30-2008 03:38 AM

ayusama Wrote:Therefore, I prefer to 'forgive, but never forget~'

then why forgive if you aren't going to forget their mistake they made. it isn't forgetting the context of what happened, but you are forgetting that they made a mistake, giving them a clean slate to use. i mean obviously you won't forget what happened, but the whole reason for the saying isn't to forget what happened, it's to forget that they made a mistake, knowing that they are human just like you are. if they are willing to make the effort to apologize, publicly even, then they have already learned something, not to do that again, or else the consequences will be greater.

RE:??Apologizes to the server - Ryu Van Burace - 09-30-2008 06:43 AM

Frogboy Wrote:then why forgive if you aren't going to forget their mistake they made.
*snip*
I think mainly because you do that, even though you're saying that the returning person would have "learnt their lesson" there's going to be a couple (well let's be fair, this is the internet, alot) of people who will push this to see how far they can go because they -like- being jerks on the net, reveling in internet anonymity to act in ways they can't in real life. In that respect, words of apology are easy. I'll admit, there's going to be little that they could do otherwise but hey, shouldn't have done it the first time.

RE:??Apologizes to the server - Yuriohs - 09-30-2008 04:09 PM

Yuriohs Wrote:Forgive but don't forget FTW?

I said forgive but don't forget.............