heRO-Server Forum
Wont work - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Wont work (/showthread.php?tid=7568)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Wont work - Dosu - 10-04-2008 11:28 AM

Im eager to return to my beloved heRO but when i go to start the game it closes right after i click start. Okay, so i try to open it with icon that has the bold black lines around the hero poring, and it first came up with ' FATAL ERROR: Unable to load table class_tab.txt " now instead of table class_tab.txt it's asking for imf_tab.txt

can someone please help me make some sense out of this mess Icon_cry

RE: Wont work - Aaronock - 10-04-2008 11:38 AM

Update your heRO with its patcher and if it still won't work after that Dosu, just update sakray, and it should work :3

If it still won't update then try to get a new sakray and RO client from RMS if you can.

BTW: Glad to hear you are coming back, your SG is still in CB (and your alchy too I think) so feel free to log on one of those and say hi to the gang :]

RE: Wont work - Dosu - 10-04-2008 11:40 AM

the SAK i have is updated
as well as the hero

RE: Wont work - GM-Ayu - 10-04-2008 12:10 PM

check your neoncube.file (not neoncube folder) and it should only have 1 number in it. If heRO is fully updated, it should say "61"

for sakray, you need up to ep 12.1 to play in heRO

RE: Wont work - Dosu - 10-04-2008 01:25 PM

nope. no number. Tom sent me a screen shot of his RO folder and his didnt have a number in his neoncube file either

EDIT~ Also, I do have the latest SAK as well.
06/16/2008 is the most recent one, right?

RE: Wont work - Kretzer - 10-04-2008 01:47 PM

I had the same problem.
Why not just download the Full heRO installer?

RE: Wont work - Dosu - 10-04-2008 01:48 PM

currently downloading. But if i can dodge that for the time being and take it from a different approch, i can download it while im sleeping one night.

RE: Wont work - GM-Ayu - 10-04-2008 02:03 PM

if you have no number there, you should be seeing snow and about 12 months of custom back and crash on every single wing that we introduced beyond ToH gen 3 (not sure about avian) Sweat so I think you're looking in the wrong file (there's multiple file with the name neoncube.)

The neoncube.file isn't neoncube folder, or neoncube.exe.manifest, but just "neoncube.file" itself. It should be 1 kb big only, and has nothing but 1 number in that wordpad file.

RE: Wont work - Dosu - 10-04-2008 02:25 PM

Yes i know which file is the neoncube.file.
what im trying to say is the game itself wont load up.

RE: Wont work - Dosu - 10-04-2008 02:29 PM

also the neoncube file isnt a wordpad file, its a Windows Shell Common Dll file