heRO-Server Forum
Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas (/showthread.php?tid=8248)

Pages: 1 2 3

Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Bloodbane - 12-15-2008 11:24 AM

We Of The Nya Nya Crew are Happy to wish every citisen Of Hero a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year, In hopes for a Very good next year We also Wish to Help Promote the growth of the server by inviting many more people here, Its a very Nice server with a Happy nice community and we are Very Glad we came here , to our new home.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM NYA NYA CREW!!♥♥♥

RE: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Monkey Feet - 12-15-2008 12:06 PM

MERRY HANIKAH TO YOU TOO! I'M CHRISTIAN BTW!

RE: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Aaronock - 12-15-2008 01:01 PM

Merry Christmas to you too Saiichi and the rest of the Nya Nya Crew!
This also goes for the server. Let's meet up later and take some pictures :D

RE: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Monkey Feet - 12-15-2008 01:08 PM

MERRY CHINESE NEW HAUNIKAH TO HERO!

What is that by the way?

RE: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - GM-Pandora - 12-15-2008 04:08 PM

Happy Holidays to all ^_^

We'll be adding the Christmas quests thursdays btw.

If you can invite a lot of people to hero and/or vote/review it will be the best gift you can make to the server!

RE: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Bloodbane - 12-15-2008 05:47 PM

WHO TOOK THE EGGNOG?

O_O BLAME SILK!!!!

RE:??Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Kirby_Z - 12-15-2008 07:45 PM

Bloodbane Wrote:WHO TOOK THE??EGGNOG?

O_O BLAME SILK!!!!
Its all Silk's fault!

Also, xmas? Bleh! 3 Kings day FTW!

RE: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Sepharius - 12-15-2008 08:34 PM

What's with all the hate for Silk? I sure hope its a joke. -_-

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all... even though I'm atheist. :D

RE: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - mahawirasd - 12-15-2008 10:35 PM

i'm agnostic, but i would like to wish everyone a happy Channukah! xP
well i think in the next two weeks there is Hannukah, Christmas, and the Islamic new year, so there ya go...

-w-

RE: Nya Nya Crew Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - Logester - 12-16-2008 01:04 AM

Happy Snowflake Day!

Alternatively, to quote Krusty the Clown ?have a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, a kwaazy Kwanza, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn, dignified, Ramadan.?