heRO-Server Forum
neoncube file # - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: neoncube file # (/showthread.php?tid=8320)

Pages: 1 2

neoncube file # - The Legendary Joe - 12-20-2008 12:53 PM

Okay,??I tried to repatch hero this morning and all my junk started to error me, I checked the neoncube file # and it switched back to 43 somehow,??what should I??switch it back to so I can get hero working again?

RE: neoncube file # - GT-Hiro - 12-20-2008 03:05 PM

RE: neoncube file # - GM-Aki - 12-20-2008 03:56 PM

78 is the number its at right now. Try a bit lower to get the last few patches.

We encourage players to patch frenquently though Icon_sad

RE: neoncube file # - Keefa - 12-21-2008 02:37 PM

I've got the number 1. Even worse. D: I tried a lower number, just said there's no new updates. I even tried deleting the whole file, it just repacked the old files. No new updates.

RE: neoncube file # - GM-Aki - 12-21-2008 06:48 PM

Could you have the old patcher Keefa? have you tried downloading the recent patcher?

RE: neoncube file # - Keefa - 12-22-2008 03:12 AM

Define old. I still see the halloween stuff, the patcher worked just fine back then. I've always started RO with the patcher so I'd be patched.

RE: neoncube file # - Avalon_Fates - 12-22-2008 03:55 AM

For the love of all that is holy, Patcher keeps dieing on me. Neon Cube says its a 74. @.@

RE: neoncube file # - Keefa - 12-22-2008 06:52 AM

So there's at least three of us with patcher problems. Would it be rude to, perhaps, ask for a new mini-installer with this Christmas stuff?

RE: neoncube file # - GM-Pandora - 12-26-2008 10:57 AM

Do you have any other RO server in the same folder? If so it can interfere with our patcher.

Please post a picture of your RO folder.

As for a new mini-installer, we'll work on it, but can't tell you when we'll release.

RE: neoncube file # - Keefa - 12-30-2008 11:37 AM

I'll answer those questions just in case this happens again later:

No, no other RO server files in the folder. Just Sakray, the DLL package and heRO files. Just a day before the new mini-installer was released, I uninstalled the whole heRO package, re-downloaded the old mini-installer and patched that. Works again. Still the new mini-installer is much appreciated. <3