heRO-Server Forum
Adopt a Monster - Full - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Art/Creation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Adopt a Monster - Full (/showthread.php?tid=8352)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Adopt a Monster - Aaronock - 01-15-2009 11:19 PM

Cloudy my price wasn't undecided, depending on if you draw kiel's shadow nasty behind him or not will determine my price how is that?

Without: 300k
With: 500k

I'm paying extra cause I feel you charge too little still for such cute thingies for us ;O

RE: Adopt a Monster - Cloudy-Chan - 01-16-2009 04:31 AM

Aaronock: I was going to attempt the shadow for sure, it's not Kiel without it right? ;3 (not crazy possesed Kiel anyway)

Avalon_Fates: Oops! I didn't mean to skip you, I was adding everyone from after poetic wings, I will add you in where you requested.

Everyone:
you should technically only be choosing monsters in this thread or else that would be classed as a shop item that I have a thread for, which I am not currently doing because I don't have enough time... (not yet...)

But Since they are chibi characters I have a couple of new rules.

Okay so the person who wanted a their gypsy, please choose a monster so you can keep your place in the list, OR be prepared to pay extra for the gypsy you need to reply and decide, and offer a price.

and also, I won't be drawing a GM unless the GM says that is okay and you also need to pay extra and reply in the thread again so I know.

(you need to reply and offer a price...OR PM me because I am not going to chase you all around)

kay hope that clears up my new rules...

**EDIT**

I have finished Kiel!

RE: Adopt a Monster - GM-Pandora - 01-16-2009 11:56 AM

The kiel is awesome!

No drawing me unless it's for me Icon_razz

RE: Adopt a Monster - Aaronock - 01-16-2009 12:44 PM

LOL omg Kiel is so cute, he looks like he's about to come bust some butt. I'll pay you whenever I see you Cloudy <3

RE: Adopt a Monster - Avalon_Fates - 01-16-2009 01:00 PM

awwww...cant get a BanHammer Panda...

now I dont know what I want.... WAIT!! You can do the X-Men Rogue Alice O>O!! Awesome do that then! Yay thanks Cloudy! <3

RE: Adopt a Monster - Aaronock - 01-16-2009 07:01 PM

BTW Cloudy I am not using the Kiel you made here but on DD's forums off from here, and he fits so nicely there XD

RE: Adopt a Monster - Cloudy-Chan - 01-16-2009 08:59 PM

Glad you like it ;3

Fates:
You need to decide a price, I dunno how it is still alice though since she has blonde hair :o

won't it just look lke a blonde haired rogue?

anyway please provide a pic of Rogue in the outfit you want.

RE: Adopt a Monster - Fruityla - 01-16-2009 10:21 PM

Do you have like, a set time you go on heRO Cloudy? Icon_biggrin; It'd help me greatly in tracking you down so I can pay you.

RE: Adopt a Monster - Motenai_Ronin - 01-16-2009 10:23 PM

same here~

RE: Adopt a Monster - Kiki - 01-16-2009 10:25 PM

can i request a lesavka :3? but can u make her in like a chibi or little girl form *so cute >w<*

btw: rms has it as mavka Oo;; but uh yea the one with the dress :o

lemme kno how much it is whenever its done thanks~