heRO-Server Forum
Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" (/showthread.php?tid=8783)

Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - xaquira123 - 01-30-2009 12:58 AM

My friend Stephi0 played with my account in 2008, cause i got a lot of work on my university, and don't have much time to play. But when i come back to the server, my account is banned with the acusation of bot, and isn't my fault if my friend used some ilegal things on my account. Please verify my IP and you'll see, it's different from my friend Stephi0. Sorry for bothering you, but i wanna back to play with my creator =~( . My char on other account is Soka.

RE: Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - teOx - 01-30-2009 01:07 AM

fruti Icon_cry

RE: Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - GM-Ayu - 01-30-2009 01:14 AM

It's your responsibility to look after your account, including who did you share your password with and what they decided to do on it. Once you start sharing passwords, everyone who got access to the account share the responsibility to keep the account clean.

RE: Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - mahawirasd - 01-30-2009 07:22 AM

perhaps you should try doing what tom (stuntbum) did...

+1 to Tom for his perseverance and hard work...

-w-

RE: Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - xaquira123 - 01-30-2009 11:09 AM

Well, i love play on this server, but i don't have much time to make all again Cry

RE: Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - Adrillf - 01-30-2009 11:32 AM

Aren't accounts deleted?

It's not a simple ban, I thought they were removed, so I don't think there would be an account to give you back if they were able to.

RE: Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - Diallo - 01-30-2009 10:04 PM

STOP STALKING ME

RE: Please Pandora, return my account "Lalo" - Lis and Olo - 01-30-2009 10:16 PM

Accounts cannot be deleted. They are only frozen. So it could be given back, but it wont be in this case.

The rules are clearly stated on your responsibility to your own account.

Hence why I only share accounts I'm willing to lose.