heRO-Server Forum
Super Novice Bow - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Super Novice Bow (/showthread.php?tid=9850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Super Novice Bow - Brent - 05-07-2009 12:07 PM

How come the super novice can use every first class skill besiddes the archer attack skills I think that if they made super novice Bow maybe even with a slot or 2 but give it an attck that at least makes it worth having just an idea

RE: Super Novice Bow - mahawirasd - 05-07-2009 12:28 PM

as much as it would seem like a good idea, even rogues early on have it worse due to how hard it is to try getting a roguemaster's bow...

there is, i think, good precedent as to why SNs don't get a bow... attencon, DS, improved dodge, double strike, blessing, inc agi, etc....

-w-

RE: Super Novice Bow - Brent - 05-07-2009 12:36 PM

Yea does this server have super novice soul links so you can get the +10 to stats I'm a huge super novice player and laughed at those wings they are 20 times worse than the normal armour but the only reason there is no sn bow is because it would make the class pvp and woe worthy

RE: Super Novice Bow - Brent - 05-07-2009 12:37 PM

Double strike only works with dagger class weapons =p

RE: Super Novice Bow - GT-Hiro - 05-07-2009 12:57 PM

Please use the edit button >_>;;

The wings are not worse since they give 10 def as compared to Angelic Protection's 4. They also give SN (I believe) +2 to ALL stats. They also work with the angel's combo. The level requirement also puts the wings at a advantage since you only need to be 30 to wear them while Angelic's protection is lvl 40 to wear.

This server does have SN link, although it will take a while to find it.

Additionally, the sprites for a super novi with a bow don't exist. If it does, then it is a custom to some server which isn't HeRO Icon_twisted

Also, Double attack does work with other weapons, it just has to be in the form of an Injustice card.

RE: Super Novice Bow - Brent - 05-07-2009 01:08 PM

By injustice you meen sidewinder injustice is sonic blow and side winder is 5% chance to cast level one far from level 10 as mentioned earlier and I fully belive that a sn would be at a disadvantige with the baby wings but that's not the point thank for a good reason no sprites I'm not trying to start a fight btw. The wings don't allow succubus and incubus combo and thanks for reply on link

RE: Super Novice Bow - GT-Hiro - 05-07-2009 02:11 PM

Yea, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep so I'm thinking in a zig-zag.

RE: Super Novice Bow - Brent - 05-07-2009 02:17 PM

=p it would be nice if this came out around the time of 3rd classes just to give sn something new to play with just an idea

RE:??Super Novice Bow - Cheesecake - 05-07-2009 02:17 PM

Brent Wrote:By injustice you meen sidewinder injustice is sonic blow and side winder is 5% chance to cast level one far from level 10 as mentioned earlier and I fully belive that a sn would be at a disadvantige with the baby wings but that's not the point thank for a good reason no sprites I'm not trying to start a fight btw. The wings don't allow succubus and incubus combo and thanks for reply on link

The pride of a Super Novice is to do everything you can to 'not' be hit. Regardless of what whacky bullshit you do to your HP it will always be ridiculously low. I use baby wings and I get along completely fine. The wings continue on the angelic set giving you a boost of HP to start with, and along with that they are easy to get and any GOOD super novice does not need to base their entire ability on their hit points, and you have a wonderful set of equipment paired with wonderful wings for a good boost.

Also keep in mind that using Mini Novice Wings gives you a boost of +2 everything,

As far as I am concerned, a novice bow would break the game. We would see an insanely fast bow using super novice in safety wall with crazy buffs and no bow moves, just melee'ing away. Its completely pointless.

RE: Super Novice Bow - Kadar - 05-07-2009 02:29 PM

SN are supposed to get a rather large HP boost at lvl 99. %dmg reductions are much more important to SN than HP anyway.