heRO-Server Forum
The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. (/showthread.php?tid=9885)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - LonelyAsentic - 05-10-2009 02:33 PM

Everyone has to cry once in a while Cry.
Especially on a part in video games or in movies that made them cry due to dramatic/saddening parts, to the parts that made them cry with joy. I, myself cried at some endings in video games because I had sympathy for the good/bad guy.

RE: The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - Yuriohs - 05-10-2009 09:30 PM

When Odessa jumped infront of that kid and died din Suikoden 1. I was mad too, it took so much just to get to her then its like eh, ima go jump infront of a kid and save her.

Recently, in Gears 2, Carmine dying was sad, but not crying sad

RE: The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - Motenai_Ronin - 05-10-2009 09:55 PM

When Chrono goes back in time and (if you did) fails to open the lock saving Lucca's (bleep) and then (bleep) gets deformed in the future

RE: The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - Kulluminatii - 05-10-2009 10:27 PM

I got a little teary eyed while playing Grandia II for the dreamcast (also for pc). Especially at the part when *removed name, just in case someone hasn't played it and wants to* dies Cry.

RE:??The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - strikeout02 - 05-10-2009 11:37 PM

Kulluminatii Wrote:I got a little teary eyed while playing Grandia II for the dreamcast (also for pc). Especially at the part when *removed name, just in case someone hasn't played it and wants to* dies Cry.

omg i was thinkin the same thing i love that game hmm i think ill go play right now

RE: The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - The Legendary Joe - 05-10-2009 11:44 PM

hmm I suppose mine is another moment from Chrono Trigger,

(Highlight to Read) The way all the cast reacted after Chrono got killed by Lavos. and then going through all that trouble to bring him back. It was sorta touching.

RE: The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - Braun - 05-11-2009 12:57 AM

What the. None.

RE: The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - PopPop - 05-11-2009 01:45 AM

When Marley dies in "Marley and me" (book and movie).

I have a real huge soft spot for doggies <3

RE: The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - Ayna - 05-11-2009 02:28 PM

Lots. I'm emotional. And easily get into stories.

-FF7, when Aeris died. Played through it once. Watched my brother and had to leave the room. The music really doesn't help the occasion.
-The ending of Marley and Me. I cried so hard. << It was so touching and sad.
-Ending of The Tudors, when George was beheaded. Also, The Other Boleyn Girl, book and movie. Since it's all the same story. I liked him more in the book, so that really got to me.

Also my own stories. When I create something sad or someone dies, I get depressed and sad for a few days. There's this one song that makes me cry, because it's one characters feelings after her lover dies. About how she can forgive the person who killed him, but she can't forget it and move on. Them being a cute couple and favorites doesn't help. Poor Bai.
Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks

RE:??The parts in video games/movies that made you burst into tears. - Bloody - 05-11-2009 03:17 PM

Ayna Wrote:-FF7, when Aeris died. Played through it once. Watched my brother and had to leave the room. The music really doesn't help the occasion.
-

I like Sephiroth more than any other character in the game. When he stabbed Aeris, it was more of a "YEA BITCH, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR RUNNIN' " moment for me X_x

But the music, so touching <3