Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mjolnir???
Astroboi Away

Threads: 9
RE: Mjolnir???
I had 4 prior to some unfortunate event
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2007, 04:02 AM by Astroboi.)
10-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Find Reply
nostar12 Offline

Threads: 5
I just got the page where all the mixing ingredients is and holy crap there's a lot of adventuring to do. Luck IS going to be a BIG factor in this one! Let's hope one of us can actually make one of these godly items.
10-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
Actually I am very glad there aren't a bunch of godlikes existing on this server, on my old server I played on people duped them and um...well you can imagine how pvp turned out after that Icon_cry
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

10-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Aaronock Wrote:Actually I am very glad there aren't a bunch of godlikes existing on this server, on my old server I played on people duped them and um...well you can imagine how pvp turned out after that Icon_cry
Agreed ^_^
10-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Find Reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

Threads: 148
wow i didnt know anything about this stuff o.o... so its obtainable here, just no NPC right?

edit: wait i looked around and isnt it still impossible on heRO since each castle only drops one of the materials? even if AE held a castle for months youd only get 1 of the materials. the right castles to drop arent even open on heRO.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2007, 01:27 PM by teOx.)
10-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Chests spawn are randomised. The drop of those items is still very low however, making it uber hard to gather all those itesm (which is fine by me).
10-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Find Reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Threads: 36
We actually debated this around the starting of the server. It was changed a long time ago so that EACH castle has a chance to drop a castle drop of any castle. Which was a great idea, since with only a few castles open...it would mean some drops would be unobtainable. That's right Panda, I actually just said...the GMs had a great idea. You can frame that one.

And AE held a castle for...several months straight AFTER the change to castle drops. So we had a lot of chances. And we topped out around 100 economy before we lost the castle. That's a lot of chests daily.
10-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Find Reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Threads: 158
teOx Wrote:wow i didnt know anything about this stuff o.o... so its obtainable here, just no NPC right?

edit: wait i looked around and isnt it still impossible on heRO since each castle only drops one of the materials? even if AE held a castle for months youd only get 1 of the materials. the right castles to drop arent even open on heRO.

Mr. Ex has around one or two of each pieces too, provided that he did not lose them on the random accounts or tucked away in many of the merchants. Pretty sure that he has a few at least because Namin? was working this exact same question out with Mr. Ex and indeed discovered through observations that chests are completely randomized.

It was the only time Mr. Ex attempt to do something academically related as he tries to calculate the percentage of him getting a pole axe through castle~ Cute times Whistle

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~

10-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Find Reply