Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Chat Interface
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

RE:??New Chat Interface

Wolkan Wrote:If ro are trying to be like WoW

Weeeeee \o/ go ahead! XD

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, that will not be a good thing, ESPECIALLY on a private server where you don't have 10,000+ people.

Ryxingeir Wrote:actually EQ allowed you to modify your chat settings long before WoW, heh

anyways, i would support this if we could ever get it added *eventually, i miss having two chat windows n_n

This is true, however I was also refering to all the stuff to come as well. Because if this was to steal ideas from EQ, well that could actually work lol.

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-22-2007 06:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: New Chat Interface

No Whispers I don't think anyone else beside you wanted to rotate the camera to look at Loveless's char butt xD You're the only perv who'd do that =p
11-23-2007 02:39 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

id prob give it a shot if it were possible lmao

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
11-23-2007 03:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mondt Offline

I don't see the problem if RO, an overhead dungeon crawler with an inferior interface, takes some ideas from WoW, a third person MMO which makes it an encessity to have a complex yet completely useful interface. I mean, saying, "Man RO is looking more like WoW every day and it's bad," is cool if the changes that are being made make the game somehow worse. However, two or more chat windows keeps things nice and organized and there's pretty much no downfall to it unless you're playing on 800x600 or something.
11-23-2007 03:37 AM
Craix Offline

I played on 800x600 in windowed mode for 5 months before I found setup... I couldnt keep anything besides a small chatbox and my status bar open. It was horrible.
11-23-2007 05:34 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Dude even freaking Guild Wars has it where you can see only certain types of chat if you want it that way...why not have RO be that way, I've been hoping for this for years o.o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-23-2007 05:54 AM
Misaoi Offline
Resident Evil Whore

The old server I was on had this implemented, so some private servers are doing it. It's EXTREMELY helpful, and I loved being able to block out normal chat in the busy towns.
11-24-2007 11:28 PM