Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advanced Mining Spot
Spire Offline

Advanced Mining Spot

I know that the idea of an Advanced mining spot appears to be over powered, compaired to the advanced fishing spot...??But Really now, I've been mining alot lately and fishing right now seems to be about 90% more popular and it yields about 20x the money and must more useful items.. Just because of a few cramps and gargoyles.??

Its just in my opinion that mining should recieve some sort of upgrade.??It doesn't need to yield oca's or opb's, maybe a higher chance for level 4 weapon stones.. or perhaps add emperium to the list of items that you can get from it.??I really hate to see the market for miners crash and burn because people decided to sit around a little puddle all day hoping for oca's

Please don't think I'm complaining about the advanced fishing spot.??I love fishing there and, yes, it is a very dangerous place.??But it just seems a little unbalanced.

btw: I recomend Ein_dun02 for the advanced mining spot Icon_biggrin

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2008 10:04 AM by Spire.)
01-14-2008 09:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Advanced Mining Spot

Believe Ms Pandora already mentioned how she is going to modifiy the advanced fishing spot first of all, if Namin? remembers correctly ^_^;

As for advanced mining spot, think many people have already agreed that if there is one, then most likely it is indeed in einbech dungeon 2~ Doubt that anyone mentioned if it will be made though =o

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
01-14-2008 01:45 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Indeed it hasn't been confirmed, we received the suggestion from multiple sources, thanks. We're thinking about it, considering the idea, and we'll let you know when/if we have any news about it.
Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-14-2008 03:37 PM
Spire Offline

Yay Icon_biggrin

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
01-14-2008 04:22 PM