Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Banhammer hath been swung
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Banhammer hath been swung

Got a few questions 'bout banned accounts.

1. How would I go about divorcing someone who was perma-banned?

2. Would it be possible to have banned accounts of mine deleted so I could a) stop putting them in and remembering that, hey they're banzor'd moron and b) so I could use those logins and char names again?

The accounts were banned through by IP, not that anything was done specifically with those accounts. I'm assuming that by perma-ban, I'll never get them back, so why bother having them exist at all?

I didn't put this through Support because I don't want anything done with them at this particular second. Just weighing my options.

Thanks.

Jen

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-31-2009 03:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Banhammer hath been swung

1. How would I go about divorcing someone who was perma-banned?

Use the ticket system to ask for a divorce. Name the chars involved and we can discuss it from there.

2. Would it be possible to have banned accounts of mine deleted so I could a) stop putting them in and remembering that, hey they're banzor'd moron and b) so I could use those logins and char names again?

We don't delete accounts... ever. So no, the accounts stay there just perma-banned.

a) You'll have to break the habit or continue with the remembering.
b) The login's are unique, you could use something close though it wouldn't help with the a). As for the char names, adding something or substituting could work to keep a like name.

Good luck with a) ^_^

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
01-31-2009 08:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply