Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warp To Respawn
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

Threads: 18
RE: Warp To Respawn
On my list its half alphabetized and half in a weird order that seems to jump. It could just be me somehow Thinking Don't worry about it if its alphabetized for everyone else ^_^;

Edit: The Random S in Shrine of Gonyrun Queen was throwing me off, then the rest of the S's continue a lil ways down the line xD
[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2007, 03:35 PM by Rika.)
11-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
It appears the same for everyone, I'll see what I can do.
11-30-2007, 03:35 PM
Find Reply
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

Threads: 22
RE:??Warp To Respawn
Lovless510 Wrote:I am pretty sure there is no @die function...??At least it's not listed anywhere.??About what what Rika said: "return to their save point they're already in", you're not always training or near your savepoint.??There's a lot of times when I am training or traveling somewhere and am not near my save point.??It's supposed to be a bit redundant, it would help a little bit.??The healing NPC is redundant when you don't even need to spend money to heal in the first place.??It's there because it could save time and be a bit easier.

I am only suggesting this because it would be a simple thing to program in (I believe) and could help a bit.??If no one else wants it I don't care, it's nothing big.

@die is not listed for players because it's not ACTIVATED for players.

All the admin team has to do it flip the toggle that activates it and it'll show up for you.
Hi, don't whisper me please.
11-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Like I said, I think we've heard enough about @die. We know how to activate it should we want to, you don't have to bring it up in so many topics.
11-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Find Reply
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

Threads: 22
My apologies it just irks me when I run out of butterfly wings.
Hi, don't whisper me please.
11-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Find Reply
Asumi Offline
Fallen Angel

Threads: 13
Im sure its been said already, but I'm the redundancy queen, Butterfly Wings are uber cheap, and do the exact same thing as @die. Really a quite useless command imo. Also, to prevent running out of bfly, get a merchant to DC them 1k at a time, and just throw them in storage. I have about 900 left, and its been a month already. Its just the same as having to remember to heal. Just make it part of your "Town routine"
11-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Find Reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Threads: 61
i believe the point being made is for us people who sometimes forget to bring B Wings asumi.I'd really love an item thatd allow me to open storage anywhere in the world and any dungeon. yeah.. thatd be nifty.Evil
[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2007, 06:02 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
11-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Website Find Reply
Asumi Offline
Fallen Angel

Threads: 13
I guess I just don't understand forgetting something like that. As I said, its like forgetting to heal -_-
11-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Find Reply
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Threads: 27
Usually if you're near a warper npc, you're not far from a tool shop that sells bwing.

A good alternative to bwing is a spouse to recall you! XD "oh nuuu i forgot bwing T_T, losing 1% exp is not an option and walking is soooo long...... husband to the rescue?" Icon_razz
Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
11-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Find Reply
Beeman Offline
Beemination...

Threads: 5
I use @die more in towns than I do out on the field. I usually don't use it to recall to a town but rather to just die on the spot when I'm talkin' to one of my buddies. For example, I go up to my buddy drac and I'm like "@me throws a fork at you >:o" and he's like "@me stabs you in the eye with a pen :D" then I'd @die. Can't do that here so that situation gets awkward fast XD

I've done that type of thing a few times and it kinda ruins the situation when you can't @die >_______>

Yar har, I be quittin' talkin' aboot the @die now :p
11-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Find Reply