Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie over here! (French one >_<)
Tatsuki Offline

Newbie over here! (French one >_<)

Hi everyone! / Salut! ^o^

As I'm a newbie, let me introduce myself. At first, I need to say that I'm French (which will explain all the upcoming mistakes). :s
I played RO for 3 years and stopped when the server downed ='(
I would like to find a French- speaking guild. As you can see, I'm unfortunately not a fluent English speaker :x
I'm not sure that a English speaking server is a great idea for me, but I want to try it out! I saw that many of you only use abbreviations in game hence it might seem harder to spot French people(I already doubt it >_<?).
I'm also here to improve myself, I hope I will make less mistakes in English.
As you can see, I often finish my sentences with a smiley and for that I am sorry.
My character is Mahiro, she's a future ninja (inspired by the manga Samurai Deeper Kyo).
I don't know what to say in my presentation anymore, so feel free to ask me some questions if you want to.
I sincerely apologize for all the mistakes I may have done in this post (because your eyes might bleed and melt in front of this text). I personally hate spelling mistakes.

See you in game! Icon_wink

PS: Qui parle fran?ais par ici? :o

[Image: tatsuki4.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 10:08 AM by Tatsuki.)
12-28-2011 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: Newbie over here! (French one >_<)

Your English is already beautiful! Icon_biggrin I only understand a little bit of French, so it'll be a little hard for me if you start typing out in French. BASIC French, sooo... Sweat

Bonjour! Je ne parle pas en fran?ais.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 11:45 AM by Summerstream.)
12-28-2011 11:06 AM
Vahn_ashwood Offline
O_o All glory to the hypnotoad....

O_o your spellin's find, luv, so relax. Anywho, welcome to heRO and hope to see you in game! I'm Vahn, and if you have any questions, just lemme know

Yoink!
[Image: x6nexl.gif]
Chars: BK SinX, Swordie, GS, Asura Monk, Ninja
12-28-2011 11:28 AM
Tatsuki Offline

@Summerstream:
I just saw you edited your French sentence but thanks for the effort Icon_biggrin I'm not going to type in French on the forum, don't worry.

@Vahn_ashwood: Thanks for the welcome. Spelling is rather ok but conjugating and vocabulary are more difficult for me x)

12-28-2011 12:14 PM
Vahn_ashwood Offline
O_o All glory to the hypnotoad....

lol, well, I'd suggest making a thread over in the guilds section, though I'm sure you'll find a thread or two already made there for french speakin folks like yourself. So, what's your preference for jobs? ('sides ninja, that is!)

Yoink!
[Image: x6nexl.gif]
Chars: BK SinX, Swordie, GS, Asura Monk, Ninja
12-28-2011 12:57 PM
Tatsuki Offline

Well I've never played with characters who use close combat. It's not really my thing. I've never created a character with the following jobs: rogue, gunslinger, soul linker, star gladiator, super novice, crusader, knight, blacksmith or alchemist. I used to play on a 3/3/3 server, it's hard to try all jobs. I did once a monk, assassin, sage or wizard character but their average level was 70 x__X?

My favorite job is archer, I love playing with a hunter or dancer. I will be happy to make a new one if a guild is interested in getting one more. I also like priest.
I started on this server with a ninja because I played with a ninja character just before my previous server downed, he was young, poor thing, RIP. I don't know if ninjas are very useful in guilds compare to dancers, hunters, priests, monks...

12-28-2011 01:52 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Hello there.

I can make you meet some Frenchies that have established there for over 3 years now. If you want, try to meet one of us, click the banner below and you'll see if one is online.

On ne mord personne, donc n'h?site pas.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
12-28-2011 08:00 PM
Dchestryo Offline
Dezilen - The Clumsy

Welcome to the server!!!

Dezilen - Sniper 99/70    Online (almost)everyday
Xymlen - Hunter 95/50
Softand - Priest 7x/4x

"When we're at our lowest point, we're opened up to our greatest chance" - Avatar Aang

12-29-2011 07:42 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Bienvenue!!
Let me tell you that there are plenty of French speaking players in the player base.
Admin speaks french here Icon_razz. Inqui?te toi pas! Tu vas voir, tu vas aimer ?a! Ya pas un bassin m?diatique comme le Canadiens de Montr?al, mais oui, ya pas mal de Qu?b?cois qui jouent icite! (Translation: Don't worry, you'll see, you'll like it, unlike the habs, there isn't a jungle of medias, but there are lots of QC players in the playerbase)
12-29-2011 11:26 PM