Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeless Rift
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

Threads: 12
Timeless Rift
I forget if I suggested this before but if I have.. I guess I'm doing it again! 8U

heRO has had a LOT of unique seasonal/special events that gave out/sold tons of custom holiday gears, but getting your hands on something specific if you missed out is almost impossible.

What I'm suggesting is a new feature to the Timeless Room, wherein players could speak with an NPC and travel through a time rift to a special iteration of Prontera (featuring an appearance of the special maps/NPC's we've had over the years, spring/winter/fall/valentine's/halloween/summer/whatever-else-we've-had) and turn in items + zeny to Pandelina/Anabelle/etc to obtain a specific holiday/birthday gear that they missed out on getting. This could also serve as a means to choose a feature for a stylish hero cap to make it useful, for players who weren't here 2 years ago to get a hax hat, or didn't have certain characters yet at the time.

Players could be limited to 1 time-travel visit & choice of buying 1 gear, and would have to do the Zodiac Gate Quest to allow access to the Timeless Room each time.

Potentially OP? Not sure, but I think it'd be pretty awesome Thinking
06-22-2013, 10:08 AM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
RE: Timeless Rift
Sounds awesome, I'd totally love if something like that existed. *O*
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

06-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Find Reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Threads: 54
Sounds super awesome, i think its a great idea.

Could develop a quest around it if they don't want to use the timeless room, maybe one where you can visit the past for a short time but can only do it if you help gathering materials and memories from that time, something like that maybe Icon_biggrin
Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
06-22-2013, 12:47 PM
Find Reply
Menace651 Offline

Threads: 124
I was thinking of suggesting something similar too. It kind of sucks having to wait a whole year to get a holiday specific gear. How about just adding the choice to get any holiday hat of your choice in the fairy auction?
Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
06-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Already working on something similar, you might have seen the season pront option in the warper menu, it's an upcoming feature that will make some past holiday quests available, amongst other perks. Icon_wink
06-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Find Reply
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Threads: 5
Ohhh I can't wait- I've always wanted to do the past holiday quests, I think there was this one valentine one where I didn't get to join because I just started. Really wonder if I can ever try that out, maybe not haha.

It wouldn't be too op, if everything that was suggested above would be followed, albeit I'll prolly find it real annoying to do but oh well!

Looking forward to that quest, Panda!!

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

10-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Website Find Reply
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

Threads: 27
i vote the old morroc town map for the timeless room..
i miss that map
10-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Find Reply