Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higher Handicap for Priests in ToH..
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
RE: Higher Handicap for Priests in ToH..
Alchemists have a ton going for them in ToH...it's just very expensive for them LOL! But then again with all the potting people do in the pvp part of ToH it sounds like they waste a ton of money too :3'

And to me the priests already getting a handicap they do get is enough. I don't think it's fair any class gets an handicap but that's just me.
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2007, 03:14 PM by Aaronock.)
08-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Find Reply
Blob Offline

Threads: 9
Aaronock Wrote:And to me the priests already getting a handicap they do get is enough. I don't think it's fair any class gets an handicap but that's just me.

as i explained, even with the handicap they already have, its near impossible to get enough points for a gear.. whats not FAIR is that all the events cater to more or less all classes beside priest, so giving them more handicap makes it more FAIR, not at all EASY, just as much opportunity to get enough points as everyone else is capable of getting.
Soubi - Sage
Mello - Knight
Altoid - Hunter
Dr. Pepper - Alchemist
Somers Mistress - Priest
Dynamite - Perma Taekwon
08-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Website Find Reply
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Threads: 30
Just a little side note here, on the first TOH, where there was no handicap for anyone, one of the two who had more then 100 points was a high priestess. So ya that's pretty much it, she got almost every question in the trivia and won in the mass pvp battle, but not sure about the mass pvp, maybe she was on the losing side, she got a good score in item hunting and got 30 or 35 points in monster trial.
The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
08-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
I say allowing the mage scrolls into ToH would greatly benefit priests. I mean you already allow converters for any class so why not mage scrolls?

Also on monster clearing for ToH we could say if priests get a special room I want one too where I don't haveta fight shadow and holy monsters cause well mage classes get no skills to help them fight those very well!

Also if priests are so handicapped in ToH what do you suggest for an event? A protect a certain person event that can only follow you through a maze and you aren't allowed to atk anything be any good? You should be allowed to heal the person you are protecting but no atks or automatic disqualify? But then that's an event only alchyies, and saders, and aco classes could enter really.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2007, 04:34 AM by Aaronock.)
08-05-2007, 04:30 AM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Melody Vilente is the only highpriest/priest who succeeded in getting a gear in toh once out of the 2 times she participated with that class, she barely made it, I remember she got like 30+ points from trivia. The time she got 120 points was with her sniper, not her HP.

I'm not making special room or a special trial for priest, therefor the handicap seems fair to me, allowing scrolls is not such a bad idea either, I'll consider it.
08-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Find Reply
Blob Offline

Threads: 9
GM-Pandora Wrote:Melody Vilente is the only highpriest/priest who succeeded in getting a gear in toh once out of the 2 times she participated with that class, she barely made it, I remember she got like 30+ points from trivia. The time she got 120 points was with her sniper, not her HP.

I'm not making special room or a special trial for priest, therefor the handicap seems fair to me, allowing scrolls is not such a bad idea either, I'll consider it.

really? shes the ONLY priest class thats made it ??.. doesnt that just prove my point further?.. she had to get 30+ points from trivia and that BARELY made it?? AND she was trans ??..
Soubi - Sage
Mello - Knight
Altoid - Hunter
Dr. Pepper - Alchemist
Somers Mistress - Priest
Dynamite - Perma Taekwon
08-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Website Find Reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Threads: 61
the moral of the story is all priests should make snipers for TOH Icon_razz Icon_biggrin
[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2007, 02:09 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
08-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Website Find Reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Threads: 144
Whats the problem. I have a level 44 novice and i don't think he could gets wings in toh. What i do is that i use another char. Why don't you use another char instead of asking an handicap.Question Mark
IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
08-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Your level 44 novice is not your main character and it's not second job either, stop ranting.
08-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Find Reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Threads: 158
Scrolls allowed in ToH may cause more problems for the High Priest than one imagines... Namin? foresees some deadly usages of frost diver scrolls and wind weapon spiral pierce and the likes of such combo. In the end, it may end up even harder for the priests...

Just have to consider what do other classes get as a benefit too if scrolls are allowed. What the other classes get as a benefit may be even greater than the priests' benefits, which end up not solving the problem... Have to think carefully on that one~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~

08-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Find Reply