Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where'd you get your name?
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

RE: Where'd you get your name?

Kadar Wrote:Saw it in the credits of some movie. It had accents on both A's but I decided to not put them in.
I thought you stole it from J?nos K?d?r xD, but you dident know the buttons for the "?"'s so you said screw it and put it as Kadar. You know who J?nos K?d?r is ? dont you ? Well he was the the communist leader of Hungary from 1956 to 1988 i belive. Lol Me and my smarty-ness

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2007 10:44 PM by Flossy.)
08-03-2007 10:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

my IGN mains name is Trowa but i also have 5 other characters incase i make a different class later on

all my characters names are based off the anime gundam wing, i have Trowa Duo Wofei Hero and Quatre, and my merchant bob the builder, can anyone guess where his name came from?Icon_biggrin

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
08-11-2007 09:37 PM
Diallo Offline
I Love The Barenaked Ladies. <3

Kaz. = On my very first server, i thought level 58 was amazing. (Naab, i know.) Anyway, a hunter nammed Kaz. saved me from a MPKer. That's the story. Huzza!
08-22-2007 08:53 PM
Altaire Offline
zzzz

RE: ??Where'd you get your name?

jman212 Wrote:
GM-Chocolate Wrote:Yay so I'm not the only harvest moon fanatic XD!
Good!

I LoVE Harvest Moon!! Not the one for N64 tho..the SneS version is more funNo1

omg LOL! I thought I was only one who played Harvest Moon. Taking care of animals gets addicting +_+.

On-topic: I made a dancer recently, her names LuoYishi. I got it from some Chinese Pageant I saw on television.

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
08-23-2007 09:57 AM
Kenpachi Offline

My name has really no explaining to do..
(So that's where you go LuoYishi :O)

[Image: Zaraki_Kenpachi_by_uae4u.jpg]
08-23-2007 01:44 PM
SlickRhythmic Offline

SlickRhythmic - ok well I play guitar and I think of myself more as a rhythm guitarist than anything and people tell me ive gotten really good for only a year of experience so thats what i ended up with Icon_wink

Staccato - I figured if my usernames gonna deal with music then y first char should too. Plus i figure its a pretty sick name for an assassin, quick and to the point Icon_smile

If I had more characters (which I dont cuz Staccato takes up my RO lvling time Icon_biggrin) I'd explain them too cuz i'm gonna re-use a couple names i've had before. I guess that's for another time and another post though lol

Staccato - Lvl 40 Thief and growing..
08-23-2007 02:29 PM
strikeout02 Offline
Head Butler!

Gattaca- Good movie... lol

[Image: 181572727e83fcem3.jpg]
10-15-2008 01:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ahura Offline

Ahura= well the Persian god of wisdom and fire
novie= novice
tigra= pointy hat in old persain
mikia= put random letters together
rest of my names follow the same story

[Image: 346lv1g.jpg]
10-15-2008 01:48 PM
Shaelyn Offline
Fae...of DOOM!

Shaelyn:??well, back in HS I met a girl named Shayla and thought it was the most beautiful name in the world.??at the time where I considered using it at an alias, I very suddenly new a lot of Shaylas IRL, plus one from a book, and I thought maybe the name was overdone.??that, and it's too...delicate to really suit me.??...so I changed it up a bit, and Shaelyn's what I came out with.
I later found out that the name Shayla, when traced back to its roots, comes from Celia - the patron-saint of music.??I started singing right before I chose the name.??it was like...it all fit, y'know?
this name now serves as a reminder to follow my dreams, no matter what my dream is.

Kyoko:??Japanese for mirror.??I have a bit of a knack for giving advice.??to further explain and turn what I just said into a more poetic form...in a sense, I've been shattered by my own experiences.??this isn't a bad thing though - my own breaking down has given me an ability to put myself in other people's shoes really easily.??when I give advice, I kind of act like...a shattered mirror.??I reflect what the problem is back at them, but the shattered pieces provide a new angle of looking at it.
this name is a reminder for me to look for the good out of every bad experience.??I've been through a lot of horrible experiences...but they all helped me grow, and I appreciate every single one.??a phoenix can always rise out of the ashes, if you let it.
why name my smith this, of all classes???the smith was my b/f's first character...and one of my last characters.??I kind of saw it as, this character was a reflection of his.

both those names are very personal to me...I was extremely disappointed that they were both taken in-game.??ah well, such is life...I got close enough.

I have a ton more that I used on my last server and may use on this server...but most of the other names I use are taken from some movie or something (Yvaine, Leeloo, Dorothy, Zoot and Dingo, Kata, etc.) or are throw-away names that fit the characters somehow (kumquats, pickle, jailbait, Dinah, Smee, Starla, Tintil'Tal, etc.)

~Shae

[Image: 37z4hjpf.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2008 02:37 PM by Shaelyn.)
10-15-2008 02:08 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Inasad - Needed a name. Friend had a bottle of water. Dasani water. So she flipped it.
I swear it is pronouced "In-uh-sard", not "In-a-sad". I'm happy. Happppy.

Luxuria. - Lust in Latin. She's a deadly sin.

Ellie - Gee.. Obvious? XD

Inasad
stop doing dickers
10-15-2008 05:14 PM