Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some questions about server and technical stuff
Jaran Offline

Some questions about server and technical stuff

Hello, was looking for a server to join with friends but before that i have some questions about server that are not listed in wiki/rms preview:
  • does this server allow multi client?
  • is it allowed to modify client? if yes then to what degree? (specifically looking into bard/dancer joke list, grey map/mini map for woe/bg)
  • is it allowed to use 3rd party programs?
  • Does autocast sonic blow from injustice card/ifrit rings combo interrupt auto-attack on this server?
  • Is there other way to reset feeling/hatred from Star Gladiator beside official one?
    (/doridori spam till ur keyboard dies or it resets)
  • Does swap on same weapons cancel songs on bard/dancer?
  • Are glorious weaponry/armament available on this server or only "normal" bg gear?
  • Are gym passes available on this server or not? If yes then is it available for everyone or donor-only?

I think thats all for now. Looking towards answers (especially highlighted one) and i hope to see u soon in game Kissy
02-12-2018 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Some questions about server and technical stuff

Hi and welcome to heRO server!

On top of what Kiyochan replied with already, no we currently don't have ways to reset SG skills now but we hope to add that functionality real soon.

By soon, I mean within this month type of soon. It's already on our test server and we just want to make sure it works.

02-12-2018 02:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(02-12-2018 01:23 PM)Kiyochan Wrote:  
Quote:Does autocast sonic blow from injustice card/ifrit rings combo interrupt auto-attack on this server?

I believe so, but I mostly play magic classes so I am not 100% sure.

Quote:Is there other way to reset feeling/hatred from Star Gladiator beside official one?

No, but sources of mine say there's plans to make it so resetting skills affect SG feelings and hatreds too.

Injustice does interupt /nc auto attacks, and it activates quite frequently. I can't vouch for ifrit rings, but Lesser elemental rings can be kind of annoying if it keeps triggering backslide Icon_razz

There is a WoE reset NPC for star gladiators, but I think it only works if your maps are set to castles, and was implemented due to our rotating castles.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
02-12-2018 02:34 PM
Jaran Offline

Thanks for the replies Icon_biggrin
Too bad it is not allowed to use multi client but i guess i can live without that Icon_cry

About SG i'm mostly interested in PvM and MvP thats why reset npc for woe maps does not interest me but i'm glad u're planning to add a way to reset without going apeshit with /doridori

Got 1 more question: does this server have custom changes on skills? If so is there a list of these changes?
02-12-2018 04:34 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Skills are unmodified =)

PS: i think only Sonic Blow interrupts the autoattacks.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 05:03 PM by The Roger.)
02-12-2018 04:57 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

As Roger said, we don't have custom skills. There are custom equipment/cards that modify or enhance a skill though, such as Mavka card that reduces cast time/boosts damage of Earth Spike in a similar vein to siroma and imp for their respective bolts, and etc.

We have a wiki that has a lot, but not all, of the changes... and we got a LOT of changes and customs (see my signature for link.)

Most of the equips that are missing in the wiki are in these 2 threads:
http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...?tid=29516
http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...?tid=29594

And very soon there will be 80 new gears to add to this list of stuff to add to the wiki Icon_cry

02-12-2018 06:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

(02-12-2018 01:23 PM)Kiyochan Wrote:  
Quote:Does autocast sonic blow from injustice card/ifrit rings combo interrupt auto-attack on this server?

I believe so, but I mostly play magic classes so I am not 100% sure.

Sonic Blow does interrupt auto-attack on our server, but none of the other skills do on the ring combination.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
02-12-2018 08:27 PM