Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HeRO Support Ticket System + Some PMing/Report rules
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

HeRO Support Ticket System + Some PMing/Report rules

HeRO Support Ticket

Private Messaging the GMs has changed. There are more GMs than just GM-Pandora on this server so the list of what to pm to who has been divided amongst the other GMs and will be updated accordingly as more surface.

Please note that any issues involving screenshots will still have to be sent to the corresponding GMs via the forums if you want to use the [ img ] [/ img ] tags since screenshot uploads will not be accepted for upload via the support ticket. If you would like to include a link to the picture then it will be accepted ONLY if it is from http://www.imageshack.us or http://www.photobucket.com

Use the support ticket for any and all issues if you can, otherwise the only pms that will not be ignored are ones involving reports with img tagged screenshots or any of the things that are not listed below. We will let the first pm slide in sending us questions via PM that should go to the support ticket but at that time we will remind you for future reference to use the support ticket from then on.

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
03-03-2008 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Darzinth Offline
Viral

RE: HeRO Support Ticket System + Some PMing rules

GM-Loki Wrote:If you would like to include a link to the picture then it will be accepted ONLY if it is from http://www.imageshack.us

May I query why only imageshack.us is listed as an acceptable source of screenshots? Why not, for example, photobucket.com?

.Viral:6xAssassinCross .Lilith:7xPriest
[Image: ViralSig.jpg]
03-03-2008 01:03 PM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

Well I don't really want to get into multiple photo upload sites just for security sake but I will add photobucket, at the time I had it written up imageshack was the only that came to mind. Since the image itself can't be uploaded or tagged as it could be on the forums just sending a link could be potentially dangerous for the gms who have to click on it.

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
03-03-2008 01:07 PM
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

This got to be the best GM support inquiry that I've seen . Icon_biggrin

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
03-03-2008 02:44 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Loki's cool like that Ok Even if he's a cheap ass that won't send me pizza.. Icon_mad
03-03-2008 03:18 PM