13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
25-26-27-28
29-30-31-32
33-34-35-36
37-38-39-40
41-42-43-44
45+(Please specify in a post if you want.)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ANONYMOUS poll : What is your age
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

RE:??ANONYMOUS poll : What is your age

teOx Wrote:and yet i was banned despite never having even received a warning and only QUOTED krim's comment. then banned again when i demanded an explanation (still no swearing). banned for swearing twice when i never did such a thing lol...

You know just as well as everyone here that has nothing to do with language.??Swearing is the listed excuse not the reason you were forum banned.??(you can fight that point on the first ban if you really want to)??Forum bans don't even do anything so that might as well have been your warning.
teOx Wrote:enter most guild chats and its already like R or worse anyway
Thankfully guild chat isn't policed.

GM-Pandora Wrote:We have better things to do than to have to take care of players swearing at each other or spamming foul language on main, so just all behave, regardless of your age, and everything will be fine.
+1
It's a shame you still have GMs wasting their time with these matters because they are overly sensitive to all chatter on @main.??Oh and the mods get worried and threaten a mute every time someone gets close or is assumed to be getting closer to the clear cut rule line.??The topic of @main gets even slightly off of unicorns and rainbows and suddenly everyone throws a hissy fit. Mystra yesterday for example.

@main does a pretty good job of policing itself if you let it.??When people start relying on mods and GMs to fix every dispute, to change every conversation they don't agree with, to avoid every conflict they walk into then they will never grow up and they will never be more than a leech on our server society. I think it's great to have a mostly g-rated conversational atmosphere on @main. If people are kind and courteous all the better. When a conversation dips very slightly into a more mature topic we shouldn't be breathing down their neck about rules and impressionable young kids. If people aren't being vulgar and immature with regards to their conversation then let them have that conversation. Maybe the young impressionable kids won't take on such a naive or childish view of the more serious topics in life when they finally do grow up.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2009 04:11 PM by Kadar.)
01-07-2009 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??ANONYMOUS poll : What is your age - Kadar - 01-07-2009 03:57 PM