Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some anime recommendations...
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Threads: 31
RE:??Need some anime recommendations...
Aaronock Wrote:Akira is a classic I feel every anime "fan" should see, and hell even those who might not be so big on it even.??Though it really is a pretty serious movie so let's see let's go on about some other oldies but goodies, since that's what I seriously know more about.??I barely have watched newer stuff made in the past 10 years or so.

Lupin III: Its one of the most amusing animes ever I swear.??Lupin is just super likable, and so is the rest of the cast.??It has guns, crime, and crazy schenanigans all around.??

Lina Inverse: Well admittingly no guns are involved it it is still one of the silliest fantasy animes out there, most of them wish they could be so likable as this one (like Rayearth, bleh Rayearth).??Lina's voice in the dubbed version is a little annoying but I think you can tolerate it.

Tenchi Muyo: Yah, another comedy anime, one of those ones where the guy somehow gets stuck living with a bunch of chicks, ran for three seasons on Toonami and then poofed but still a very good one I feel overall.

Yu Yu Hakusho: A very fun show.??Yosuke, the main character dies, gets a chance to come back to life but hasta help fight demons if he does so, moves on to interesting plot twists.??Its like DBZ just a tad with a few tournaments they fight in on there, but it actually doesn't drag on like other said show tends to.??I believe it is like 52 episodes?

Anyway that's all I could think of that you might like for now, but if you were looking to get into newer stuff ignore my post :x

I have watched Akira, its been a while but still that movie sticks with me to this day, its a masterpiece.

Wow, all of these animes so far sound amazing, I'll be set for quite a whileIcon_biggrin.

*EDIT* Most of the newer stuff sucks anyways. I believe Trigun was 1998-1999ish, so if it is old school, I'll definitely be interested in it.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2009, 08:41 PM by Kulluminatii.)
01-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some anime recommendations... - by Ellie - 01-22-2009, 05:42 AM
RE:??Need some anime recommendations... - by Galt - 01-22-2009, 08:18 AM
RE:??Need some anime recommendations... - by Kulluminatii - 01-22-2009, 08:29 PM
RE: Need some anime recommendations... - by Ellie - 02-02-2009, 11:19 PM
RE: Need some anime recommendations... - by Slate - 07-25-2009, 05:35 PM