Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Season 5 chat tiem [spoilers expected, duh!]
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 19
RE: Lost Season 5 chat tiem [spoilers expected, duh!]
here's my thoughts on ben.

ben will still be around because at this point they're actually in a bit of an alternate timeline. see, the young ben has been murdered, but in the regular timeline when ben grew up and survived, he had no help of escape at that age. if you remember he ended up killing his dad by gassing everyone in the dharma initiative. in this timeline from what ben said, he used the burning bus to ram in to his home to kill his dad. if the young ben was predestined to be killed, there's no way the oceanic survivors would have run in to ben as he'd have been dead. this can't be the case as ben was alive for more than 30 years after the point sayid shot the young ben.

my other theory is that ben survived and that somehow sayid either missed in his aiming and only knocked young ben unconscious though badly wounded and richard would find him and take him in later and fix him up, or the island itself kept ben alive.

something i have noticed though is they're not giving john locke a whole lot of air time. there's almost no story right now concerning his resurrection. we also haven't seen that much of Faraday though from what was very briefly mentioned in the last episode i imagine they'll explain his whereabouts and what he's been doing soon enough.
03-31-2009, 04:44 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost Season 5 chat tiem [spoilers expected, duh!] - by Frogboy - 03-31-2009, 04:44 AM