Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hero Ventrillo Server Info re posted
Avogadro Offline
I like popsicles

RE: Hero Ventrillo Server Info re posted

Geen probleem.??Goed als afgewerkt.

And as far as clients goes: the application process to buy a better license (yes, you need to apply) requires us to not only have a business license, but to purchase a minimum of 1000 client slots.??Then there are a??bunch of other requirements that are, quite frankly, idiotic.

I read it last night and almost pulled the plug on the entire thing after getting angry at how draconian their idea of IP is.??Not impressed with the vent developers right now.

So for begging some aggravating developers for the privelege pay them to let us use a new client, there are a lot of other things on right now that are going to take precedence.??Like how the "monthly bandwith limit" that Eircom sets even with its low- to medium-end business products is the kind of background traffic we can put through EVERY WEEK.??Their overage charges, as well, are ridiculous (7c/Mb).??Needless to say, we have a diferent ISP, but it's still not meteor togo or anything that simple. I'm sure Pandora could tell all kinds of stories about what bandwidth runs these days, but maintaining a good internet connection is top of the list these days.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2009 06:05 AM by Avogadro.)
04-30-2009 06:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hero Ventrillo Server Info re posted - Avogadro - 04-30-2009 06:01 AM