Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion regarding Super Novice
Little Sara Offline

Threads: 9
RE: ??Suggestion regarding Super Novice
Wallee Wrote:
Little Sara Wrote:99 base DEX, +5 normal job bonus which you never lose +10 blessing +10 owl's eye 2 from novice armlets + attention concentrate = 141 dex

You didn't slot zeroms in those armlets yet, that's 147 dex. Apple o Archer and you have instant, with a staff of piercing.

- armlet gives 1int 1 str. No dex
- SN cant use staff of piercing.
-SN gets more hp per vit point at 99

-Adding this with the way you want it for pvp would completly kill those surviving in pvp with their +10 stats using it.

-10 vit gives about 250 hp. which is a lot for a sn , including protection from certain stuff.

-10 agi is helpfull too since caster SN can actualy get 170 180 flee without using any points in agi simply with normal caster gear(ToH wings , Orc Baby card , Improve dodge skill, agi up.

-10 dex is a must for those relying on the +10 to survive. Allow you to stay with instant cast while using the remaing points not used in vit.

- 10int... nothing to say exept its adds me over 150 magic attack at 99 .

And that's all for a simple caster class. so not making it usable in pvp is ... a no from me.

How much do you pay your Link-slave to remove the death penalty that is 99% sure to happen?

Quote:and hardly benefits anyone (there's less than 5 active SN that's above lv 95, let alone 99/99).

I wonder why they aren't more...maybe because the bonus is lost in 95% of cases, and the 5% who don't lose it don't risk their bonus, making themselves useless. How fun a dilemma.

Quote:- SN cant use staff of piercing.

Even when Soul Linked?

Quote:-SN gets more hp per vit point at 99

But until they get there they could as well paint a bit target "kill me" on themselves, with 500 base HP at 98 plus VIT, max of ~1000. Pupa is a nice 700, but it doesn't count as base HP afterwards.

At 99, the base becomes a more comfortable 2500 base, could potentially reach 5000 with 100 VIT, and with some gear, *maybe 6-7k*. I doubt that a Super Novice would go full VIT though.

This isn't enough to survive any mid-end dungeon, not even high-end, with certainty. Forget Thanatos, Pyramids/Sphinx might kill you. Sure, certain other classes have similar max HP (or not that much more), but if they die, no big deal to them. Any MVP is very likely to kill you, without even trying to. Most deal 2-3k a hit normal attack.

Quote:- armlet gives 1int 1 str. No dex

I thought it was 1 all stats, my mistake.

Quote:-Adding this with the way you want it for pvp would completly kill those surviving in pvp with their +10 stats using it.

Well, it isn't me saying it is hax, you know. I'm going by what everyone seems to think of it, that OMG, keeping the bonus is too much. But somehow allowing it in pvp is just fine?
Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-21-2009, 03:59 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Kadar - 05-20-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by GM-Ayu - 05-20-2009, 09:20 PM
RE: ??Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Little Sara - 05-21-2009, 03:59 AM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by GM-Ayu - 05-20-2009, 10:24 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Wallee - 05-21-2009, 05:03 AM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by JJJ - 05-21-2009, 06:22 PM