Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion regarding Super Novice
Little Sara Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice
How would you go about beating Moonlight Flower? She casts multiple bolts, two at a time on same target. SW and Pneuma don't prevent this as far as I know. Also Moonlight + 4 or 5 Ninetails would down a SW pretty fast, and it cant be recast on same cell. She would normal-hit for enough to nearly one-shot you, and I'm not even taking Mammo into account. Even 300 flee isn't enough with her mob alive.

Same problem for GTB with the Mammo. Though his mob is easier to kill. Anyone who can stay far away enough can take GTB though, just not assassin cross usually (Mammo one-shots them) unless they're SD build.

Amon Ra loves casting coma and placing Fire Pillars everywhere.

Doppel loves his Hammerfall lv 11, and he walks and attacks fast both. Nightmares are not that easy to kill because of their element either.

Mistress and Baphomet love their high-end wind spells that send you the other end of the world, and Mistress at least, has a huge mob, and they stun you.

RSX has Earthquake, even with Ghostring and Assumptio, it probably would one shot a SN.

I don't know all MVPs, but except maybe RSX, the others are all old.

--------

Those are all instances where, lacking a big party, you are 99% sure to die. If in a party, well, nothing different than Wizards MVPing - as in, nothing special.
Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2009, 04:16 AM by Little Sara.)
05-21-2009, 04:12 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Kadar - 05-20-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by GM-Ayu - 05-20-2009, 09:20 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by GM-Ayu - 05-20-2009, 10:24 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Little Sara - 05-21-2009, 04:12 AM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Wallee - 05-21-2009, 05:03 AM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by JJJ - 05-21-2009, 06:22 PM