Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion regarding Super Novice
Wallee Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice
OMG my first big wall of text !

Little Sara Wrote:How much do you pay your Link-slave to remove the death penalty that is 99% sure to happen?

That's why Guildies exist, to lend help for a soul link or any other stuff.

Little Sara Wrote:I wonder why they aren't more...maybe because the bonus is lost in 95% of cases, and the 5% who don't lose it don't risk their bonus, making themselves useless. How fun a dilemma.

If you cant lvl or pvp without your +10 then dont waste your time lvling a SN.

Wallee Wrote:- SN cant use staff of piercing.

Little Sara Wrote:Even when Soul Linked?

Staff of Piercing is'nt a lvl 4 weapon.

Little Sara Wrote:But until they get there they could as well paint a bit target "kill me" on themselves, with 500 base HP at 98 plus VIT, max of ~1000. Pupa is a nice 700, but it doesn't count as base HP afterwards.

At 99, the base becomes a more comfortable 2500 base, could potentially reach 5000 with 100 VIT, and with some gear, *maybe 6-7k*. I doubt that a Super Novice would go full VIT though.

This isn't enough to survive any mid-end dungeon, not even high-end, with certainty. Forget Thanatos, Pyramids/Sphinx might kill you. Sure, certain other classes have similar max HP (or not that much more), but if they die, no big deal to them. Any MVP is very likely to kill you, without even trying to. Most deal 2-3k a hit normal attack

Succubus Wings/Alarm angel reincarnation. 2x fabre Hypno staff. and you have 3k hp at 75.
succubus wings/Matyr novice shoes/30-40 vit at 99 and you have about 6.5k hp.
ps: Supernovice has one of the best dmg reduction set of gear in the game. Be wise and use it.
ps2: My 99 sn does Necro, Abyss, Anubis,

I mvp Garm/Moonlight/edga/phree/and some other .

Wallee Wrote:-Adding this with the way you want it for pvp would completly kill those surviving in pvp with their +10 stats using it.

Little Sara Wrote:Well, it isn't me saying it is hax, you know. I'm going by what everyone seems to think of it, that OMG, keeping the bonus is too much. But somehow allowing it in pvp is just fine
Keeping it at all time is hax, managing??to keep it isnt.

Little Sara Wrote:How would you go about beating Moonlight Flower? She casts multiple bolts, two at a time on same target. SW and Pneuma don't prevent this as far as I know. Also Moonlight + 4 or 5 Ninetails would down a SW pretty fast, and it cant be recast on same cell. She would normal-hit for enough to nearly one-shot you, and I'm not even taking Mammo into account. Even 300 flee isn't enough with her mob alive
Mdef? and dmg reduction, not like her bolt hurts... What about all those tanker geting protection card like Kalitzburg/alice etc... just cause your a supernovice doesnt mean you cant equip and use those aswell. you can easily survive a lot of monster if your well geared even as a supernovice.

Little Sara Wrote:Those are all instances where, lacking a big party, you are 99% sure to die. If in a party, well, nothing different than Wizards MVPing - as in, nothing special

Instant and 300 more magic attack ,Buff/pneuma/heal.

Little Sara Wrote:a) Get a Soul Linker to restore it (which could take hours if its more than 1-2 deaths)

1-2-50 death wont change it.
The soul link has simply 1 % to recet your (whole) death count to 0.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2009, 05:09 AM by Wallee.)
05-21-2009, 05:03 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Kadar - 05-20-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by GM-Ayu - 05-20-2009, 09:20 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by GM-Ayu - 05-20-2009, 10:24 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Wallee - 05-21-2009, 05:03 AM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by JJJ - 05-21-2009, 06:22 PM