Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion regarding Super Novice
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Threads: 20
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice
SL Are already hax enough as it is. Full damage reflect, instant resurrect and a bunch of other self buffs. Their crit capeability along with not being hit is unmatched. Throw a phen in the equation and you have someone limited by only their SP.

Little Sara Wrote:-No specific distinguishing class skills. Profs have Memorize and can double-bolt, it's unique to them.

The trick to the fact that SN have no distinguishing skills is to make your own.

Also, the bonus I believe was thrown in to counter the HP value in the long run to help with training. The bonus recover with SL was put in to retrieve it in case you lose it in some unfortunate circumstance.

Little Sara Wrote:-Re: SL: Your guildies must really love you, Cheesecake can't find a guild.

Proudly booted out of 3 guilds for my class. I'm the perfect example of class-bias. RO should contain no "Novelty" classes. Even babies arn't limited as much as super novices, in the end, but thats why there are so few, and the few there are work hard to be as good as they are.

Myself, Machi and MoTT work hard to defend SN pride, but there is only so much we can defend. SN are a great class, they have their limitations and an idiot using one certainly stands no chance in any sittuation. HeRO has 9 9x SN. Although I was the third or so so reach 8x unfortunately I'l be taking 10th to reach 9x as a prize since I left for such a long time. Now compare that to the 82 9x Assassin Cross or the 20 Lv 99 SinX and you'll see class preferance.

People who want a challenge, and want to test the game to its very brink of difficulty can chose SN. They are without a doubt the hardest class to level. You try surviving long with 600 HP, 99 int 88 dex and no defense, without a party.
[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Kadar - 05-20-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by GM-Ayu - 05-20-2009, 09:20 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by GM-Ayu - 05-20-2009, 10:24 PM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Wallee - 05-21-2009, 05:03 AM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by Cheesecake - 05-21-2009, 11:16 AM
RE: Suggestion regarding Super Novice - by JJJ - 05-21-2009, 06:22 PM