Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Insert topic title here.
Aqualys Offline
Azure Sky

Insert topic title here.

Hello. I play on heRO. Bye.

Okay, now the real intro. I started playing here four... uh, five... uh, four-five days ago. I am 24 years old, female, from Canada. I play RO since 2005, and my favorite class is taekwon (hunter before taekwons existed).

*tries to think of something to add* I like Pepto Bismol.

Oh yeah, um, I played mostly low rates, one middle rate, before. I don't like high rates... actually, what I truly dislike is when the maximum stats or level is irregular, because that's when true imbalance start to show. Not that I've ever played on any server with higher max level or stats.

My favorite RO song is the Geffen BGM. I thought I'd throw this info in the middle of nowhere.

I often joke around, make bad puns and the worst jokes ever, but I don't often follow them with smileys or exclams, so people sometimes think I'm serious, arrogant or whatever. [/Random piece of pointless info]

What charmed me before playing on heRO was that I saw GMs were active on the forum. What charmed me when I started playing was that @main was active. What charms me right now is my meal.

I think I have a pretty vast knowledge of RO in general, but I don't do WoE's. Like, ever. Like, nevar. I'm not a PVP-oriented person, on any RO server or any other MMORPG. It's just not my thing. But other than things related to PVP (such as most effective card combos for what amount of str/dex, yadda yadda), I have a vast knowledge of the rest. Then again, I haven't played RO since over six months before starting here, so I'm not up to date anymore with the new updates.

Cactus. [/Random word]

So anyway, that's about it. You have questions? I have answers. They just might not be the answer to your question. I thought I'd say that because it tends to catch people off guard.

Wait, I'm not done yet. I always go on and on and on about stuff, because I'm just a talkative parrot. I did mention I liked that @main was active here after all, so it makes sense if you think about it. I'm not the most social of people overall, so that's why I like @main. And helping people is invaluable for self-esteem, because I lack a lot of it. Wait, that part wasn't serious.

I play taekwons since three years, like I said. In total, combining all servers I played, I completed over 1000 missions. So, one thing is guaranteed : unless I stop playing on the server altogether, I will reach the top 10. I'm not one that gives up. Whoever is #10 right now, fear me. I'll be there within a few weeks. Ha... ha... hahaha... mwahahahah!! [/Bad villain laugh]

What I like the most about (ranked) taekwons is that Taekwon Mission brings me to all kinds of maps. I was never one that likes to mindlessly grind on the same map for weeks like some do. That's primarily why I like taekwons so much, and greatly contributed to my overall knowledge of RO.

Anyway, there's someone at the door and my pizza is burning, so I gotta go. /gawi

[Image: Combination.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 03:29 AM by Aqualys.)
07-08-2009 03:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Insert topic title here. - Aqualys - 07-08-2009 03:27 AM
RE: Insert topic title here. - mahawirasd - 07-08-2009, 04:12 AM
RE:??Insert topic title here. - Aqualys - 07-08-2009, 05:19 AM
RE: Insert topic title here. - Ellie - 07-08-2009, 05:21 AM
RE: Insert topic title here. - Aqualys - 07-08-2009, 05:24 AM
RE: Insert topic title here. - GM-Aki - 07-08-2009, 05:12 PM
RE: Insert topic title here. - Aaronock - 07-08-2009, 05:21 PM
RE: Insert topic title here. - GM-Pandora - 07-08-2009, 07:10 PM
RE: Insert topic title here. - Aqualys - 07-09-2009, 02:59 AM