Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did you first experience RO?
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Threads: 133
RE: Where did you first experience RO?
My first server was one in which I forget the name.??It was run by one who called himself Watashiwa - Wata to his peers.??He was a tyrant.??He made a friend of mine walk around town repeating, "HEIL HITLER!" so he wouldn't ban her for something stupid.??I forget what he was going to ban her for, but it was extremely juvenile.??I think she said something derogatory about Watashiwa.??He had a patriot act kind of thing; say something bad about him and reap it.

He once STFU'ed (that's what I call the GM "silence" command =p ) me for asking him if I could ask him a question.??He banned a guy for being 35 years old.??One time he spawned a bunch of guardians in Pront and laughed when they killed everyone then refused to res anyone.??Lady Luck was reprogrammed to sing the praises of Watashiwa and ended the extolment with "That means you owe wata blowjobs.??:o"

I hopped on after endless recommendations from my friend, Tom (aka, Akumahh, Gilgamesh, plus others).??He was always trying to sell it to my girlfriend of the time, Shanna, and me.??I finally decided to join when he hopped on MSN laughing his ass off because our friend Abe died at the, umm, appendages? of a whisper, but the whisper wouldn't leave so Tom could revive Abe.??So, Abe just lied there having a one-sided conversation with the whisper.??When I asked him how I killed Abe and informed him Abe and I weren't having a convo at the moment (I've been Whispers for at least eleven years.??It actually started as "Whispers from the Abyss," but people always complained of the length) he explained the situation which piqued my interest.

I've been on more servers than just Watashiwa's and XeRO, but I forget the names.??I tried one or two of the high-rate servers.??Those were fun as I've never had a legitimate character over level 90.??I should really ask Abe if he remembers the names of 'em as he, Tom, and I were generally always on the same server until they left RO for Gunbound.

I'm glad RO is such a good game.??Otherwise Watashiwa's horrid GM'ing would have blinded me to RO forever.??Ok
[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Where did you first experience RO? - by zanias - 07-21-2009, 06:54 AM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Whispers - 07-21-2009, 04:07 PM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Galt - 07-21-2009, 10:36 PM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Ellie - 07-22-2009, 02:42 AM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Ellie - 07-22-2009, 05:45 PM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Kelta - 07-25-2009, 11:40 AM