Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did you first experience RO?
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: Where did you first experience RO?
anyway i actually played a very short stint in 2002 when (official) IdRO started out (Loki was it) just to test it out before it was P2P... all i remembered was going mage and bolting spores and byalan 1 or 2... didn't get over lv 15 IIRC... hated RO for killing nexia... still does, actually...
played a bit this and that in the official server, mainly just there for the fun playing/helping a friend with his multitude of chars, but mostly i messed things up and just played around... server was official 1x and bot-ridden since the early days...

personally started out ~1.5 years ago in an official server from Indonesia called PVP IdRO (any job-2 up or lv 51+ char is open for PVP in most maps and you lose 3% per PK death)... it's basically the grandfather of iRO's valk server... no b/f wings or creamy or tele... basically RO but not RO... without the concept of b/f wings and tele RO becomes your regular MMORPG... made a 99 agi SL and agi priest as well as other just-for-fun chars... Laugh
learned how to bot after grinding like a stupid guy for 3x lvls as apparently everyone there botted... got more interested in learning to macro rather than trans, decided to retire because the server seemed to become pointless...
sticked around with the botting community to learn more about macros, however i soon found out that < 5 ppl were actually there doing anything, all the others were just mooching...
never perfected that macro to use firewall effectively... but basic stuff like buffs, stop-follow,warp, even anti-PK as well as counter-PK was easily done...
was kinda cool "seeing" your bots in action performing complex macros although i must admit that to some extent i'm still kinda disappointed for not being able to make the bot account for other enemies properly to make the most of firewall...

anyhow, decided to browse for another server, one that would be enjoyable for my then-GF too... went to RMS, looked at the reviews and websites of several low-rates, saw a particular one with a very good donation system and i was hooked... the rest is history...

-w-
07-25-2009, 11:00 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Where did you first experience RO? - by zanias - 07-21-2009, 06:54 AM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Galt - 07-21-2009, 10:36 PM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Ellie - 07-22-2009, 02:42 AM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Ellie - 07-22-2009, 05:45 PM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by mahawirasd - 07-25-2009, 11:00 AM
RE: Where did you first experience RO? - by Kelta - 07-25-2009, 11:40 AM