Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some anime recommendations...
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Threads: 31
RE: Need some anime recommendations...
Wow, almost forgot about this topic Icon_biggrin. Since the last time I posted, I have watched Clannad(omg......), Code Geass(my fav anime now xD), and Death Note( was pretty cool, L is ftw>.<).

Clannad I was almost forced into watching by a friend from school...maybe if it wasn't as hyped I may have liked it more, but in the end, I would give it a 6/10 Sorry.

Code Geass, wow, a friend from RO was hyping this anime for weeks, and eventually I gave in. I thought it would be like Clannad, and not live up to the hype...but to my surprise...it exceeded the hype. This anime was like art...it was a masterpiece. Kind of wish I watched this anime later on because I feel like I wont enjoy any more animes after watching it Icon_razz. 10/10 imo.

Death Note, wow, it was amazing. If I had watched this before CG, I may have liked it more, but watching it after CG, I couldnt help but try to compare it. 9/10 for me No1.

So yeah, im looking for a handful of new animes to watch. Thanks for the suggestions Slate, I'll be sure to look into them, and all the other suggestions in the other 7 pages... Sweat
07-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some anime recommendations... - by Ellie - 01-22-2009, 05:42 AM
RE:??Need some anime recommendations... - by Galt - 01-22-2009, 08:18 AM
RE: Need some anime recommendations... - by Ellie - 02-02-2009, 11:19 PM
RE: Need some anime recommendations... - by Slate - 07-25-2009, 05:35 PM
RE: Need some anime recommendations... - by Kulluminatii - 07-25-2009, 07:06 PM