Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some anime recommendations...
Yonanja Offline

RE: Need some anime recommendations...

My recommendations would be:

S.CRY.ED, lot's of action, and actually a relatively deep storyline as well.

Slayers, personally one of my top three best animes, got great humour and pretty good fighting scenes, tho if you're not into fantasy and magic it might not be something for you.

Full Metal Panic, this one is, in my opinion, one of the best animes ever. It's very well drawn, and the humour and action is great. If you just want to laugh the Fumoffu part is the one for you, tho I'd recommend watching it all from the start (there are three parts including Fummofu).

Orphen, also really good, tho as with slayers, if you're not into magic, not for you. Otherwise it got a pretty grim and sad story, great humour, not really all that much serious fighting tho.

Rune Soldier, don't watch this one if you want something serious, cause this is as far from serious as you can get a fantasy anime. About a migician, who uses his fists WAY more than his magic (or brain for that matter) that becomes the "champion" of a priestess (by a big accident).

Excel Saga, totaly random comedy. Can't say much more than that, this is as random as it get's I think.

These are all animes that fit with the normal series lenght by the wayIcon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2009 06:01 AM by Yonanja.)
07-26-2009 05:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some anime recommendations... - Yonanja - 07-26-2009 05:58 AM