Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._.
Galt Offline
Lurker

Threads: 27
RE:??Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._.
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:I heard Hero AI is full of bugs. Folks say download and modify Mir AI so that it is compat with hero's rules.
The full heRO installer already comes with MirAI when you install it.

@Raynar:
Basically, you have some options. Auto-potion pitch/cart revo (both of which are banned), options to allow whether or not your homun can hit a monster that someone else is already hitting (aka, KS), and other little tidbits.

To the right, there's a list of monsters that the AI will register to your homunculus. These settings (attack, react, avoid, etc), is how your homunculus will react to those types of monsters. Attack, naturally means, it will attack on sight. React means that it will only attack it when the monster hits the homunculus or you, or when you decide to hit the monster. Avoid means that the homunculus will not attack the monster under any circumstances, regardless of whether the monster is hitting you or not.

Using the "+" key will allow you to add in monsters to the list. In order to do this, you need to have the Monster ID that each one has. I recommend Ratemyserver.net for this, since they have almost every monster ID imaginable. There's no need to completely fill up the list with every monster in the game, just the ones that you plan to fight.

Also, if a monster is NOT registered in the AI, the homunculus will AUTOMATICALLY ATTACK it. Just a warning, in case you end up somewhere with monsters that your homun isn't programmed for.

That's basically the gist of it, as far as I know. I haven't played my alchemist for a long time. xP
Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
07-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._. - by Raynar - 07-23-2009, 11:01 AM
RE: Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._. - by kingkamil - 07-29-2009, 08:31 PM
RE:??Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._. - by Galt - 07-29-2009, 09:14 PM
RE: Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._. - by GM-Pandora - 07-30-2009, 10:08 AM