[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not
Dilla Offline
Ur Moms

RE: ??Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

Astroboi Wrote:
Arkanis Wrote:I said no, only for strategics mean.

I keep repeating myself with this; it doesn't apply to heRO. What strategics mean? Let's take your guild Revenga, it usually has around 6-12 active WoErs and only 1 potential emp breaker in Damakie. Are we supposed to believe that she's just a lure and Garess or Elodie is the real emp breaker? I don't think so.

We have a limited number of WoErs and most of them (those who stand out, emp breakers all included in this) are already flagged. DD has ClouDyMonday, LoA has Jaqounet and Gorium, Behemoth has Izael, Dilla, sometimes Bala and Guillermo (forthelulz), NE has Angel Fates and Zerosk, and sometimes their soul linkers, Bamboo has FireFly etc, etc. If you really were unaware of these names, then you havent WoEd in the past few months. If some new guy shows up and turns out to be an empbreaker (which means.. hitting the emp, people can SEE him) then he's gonna be flagged as an emp breaker as well. Let's say I'm owning a castle and lose it, and see FireFly broadcasted as emp breaker; well he was already a priority, he still managed to break. It just happens, nothing's gonna change. If I see Tulwar as the emp breaker, I might just have a laugh and PM him to congratulate him, he's still a clown who had a lucky break and it's not likely to happen again, nothing's gonna change.

If you don't care much about the feature or don't have any stronger argument, why not just be a fair sport and let others have their share of fun with it? Is it too demanding?

you got ours pretty wrong and Id rather not have something that will relieve all doubts

Dilla 99/70 Assassin Cross
Deals 5x/4x Merchant
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2009 05:26 PM by Dilla.)
08-01-2009 05:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not - Dilla - 08-01-2009 05:23 PM