No, don't
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

Like I've written at least twice before, any member of the opposition entering my castle during WoE is dead--hands down.??If you're a novice just cruising in, you'll soon find out it is not prudent to do so.??WoE = War of Emperium.??The operative word being "War".??Has it not been said that all is fair in love and war?
So, whether you're a novice just recruited and walking around during WoE or a presumed "Ace in the Hole" hoping to get through the defenses to bust the emp; you are a target.
Acknowledging this, an emp-eating novie is a waste of leveling.??Evil

Trespassing is punishable upon death regardless of who you are or why you're there.??Icon_razz

In response to conch, that may be true; but we shouldn't let our empty emotions get the best of us.??Everyone is free to discuss this topic to their own mental ability.??Should ones lack of experience be called into question I would suggest doing so rationally.??All of the sarcasm and subcutaneous aggression is likely to boil over into a flame war.??I know it's difficult to be so Zen, but the effort it worth it.??Icon_biggrin

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-02-2009 03:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not - Whispers - 08-02-2009 03:07 AM