Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report: use of offensive language after repeatedly asked not to
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

RE: Report: use of offensive language after repeatedly asked not to

Just to clarify, I was talking to him and Saii and everyone else nearby when I said I would report people if they said it again, and then he said it that way in my screenshot in response to what I said... I dont think he realized I was being serious, but I was heh

Anyway, Jericho and I talked respectfully to each other and worked it out, no hard feelings Icon_smile

Also, to clarify about saying the word, you can say it all you want in non-public chats like your guild chat if no one in those chats object, but you can't say it in public chats like Main; that's part of the heRO rules.

The word fag is as offensive to me as the word "nigger" is to any african american person who has experienced racism, and there's no reason to bring that into heRO.

The word "fag" and even using "gay" in a negative way is always related to the persecution, marginalization, murders, and prejudice against homosexuals, bisexuals, and their friends and family, even if you didn't intend it that way.

So just use another word please Love

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2009 02:00 AM by Naruhodo.)
08-07-2009 01:57 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: use of offensive language after repeatedly asked not to - naruhodo - 08-07-2009 01:57 AM