Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.

Okay, instructor tells me to turn right but I ignore him because I'm Tweeting to all my faceybook myspace friends that I'm currently behind the wheel of a thousand pounds of destruction with the worlds largest douche in the seat next to me.??The entire time I'm saying what I type so loudly he has to attempt to shout over me to tell me to turn right.

I keep going straight and jump the curb.??People who notice jump out of the way but I catch a group of business people sitting at a table at a sidewalk cafe off guard while they negotiate the finer points of a business deal.??The sound of flesh and wood against the car directs my attention away from the phone long enough to see that I'm about to take out an entire row of sidewalk cafe tables; but it's okay because I'm veering slightly right and by the time I reach the tables I'll barely clip the first while avoiding the rest.??So, naturally, I merge left.

A miraculous dance of mayhem ensues as splinters of wood, shards of ceramic and glass, droplets of soda, and chunks of food rain down upon everyone I've missed, glittering in the sunlight.??One of the business people I hit is on the hood of my vehicle.??I brake suddenly and the crest of a hill and he flies for about forty feet before bouncing on the sidewalk below and rolling to a stop, leaving a lovely brushstroke of foodstuffs in his wake.

I turn to the instructor and ask, "So, my tweetyfacespace friends wanna know if I passed."??:D

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-07-2009 06:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time. - Whispers - 08-07-2009 06:20 AM