Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update.
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update.

Yuriohs Wrote:Alot of the people that I saw on the test server said the garden watcher was 2 easy (note a prof soloing it) I went there on my SN and killed one.

It's probably related to the fact that for Fairy Dungeon, we are mostly trying with non-trans and the "GM given test equip" is fairly 'subpar' compare to real server's trans class players. I observed fairy paradise for 3 hours yesterday in stalker mode, and result is relatively polarized. Non trans without trans support/tanking still found problems with earth spike doing 400+ each time of cast and the natural white herb drop didn't heal enough to cover the damage. Melee class is quite balanced out due to quagmire dispelling knights and spell damage ignoring sin's flee. Non-trans casters (who doesn't have trans alts) still take reasonable damage and occassional pinguicula interference supports garden keeper pretty well.

But for trans class who probably got heal clip, hode card (saw someone with equip stalking ability to finally use the earth garment in Fairy Paradise, kudos for you!), assumptio or much better mdef equip to reduce earth spike down to 150 or lower, then it's too easy. What I'm going to do is to scale down the exp and drop rate of the 3 yggdrasils so it'll continue to be a great opponent for non-trans, but for trans class there are better alternatives (unlike right now, 25k is great even for trans).

///

Indeed press the minimize button that looks like a minus sign to go back to the old window. All skills that aren't characteristic to your player class can only be seen in the classic view of the skill window. Skills from clips, equipments (such as wings) or plagiarize are found only in the classic window view. I didn't check wedding skills myself, but that's probably the only way to see those skills too.

///

I am guessing that Evil Land now only heals undead and/or demon *race*, not element. However I never got to hax an Anubis to use evil land to see if Anubis hurts himself with his own evil land or not yet to really verify...

///

Sorry to sound like I'm avoiding the last problem, but palette/marriage/homunculus are 3 things I'm really, really not knowledgeable about in RO... Hope the other GMs can answer questions related to those areas.

08-09-2009 03:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - GM-Ayu - 08-09-2009 03:02 PM