Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.

Forget you???Ha!??This is the first place I come when I find Internet no matter how long it's been!??xp

You guys can hop into my profile to find my MSN/MySpace info.??Chances are I won't be on MSN, though, as I doubt the comp lab at JobCorps would have the program.??I might check my MySpace although don't count on it.??I'm kinda bad with that...??Mad

Yeah, JobCorps feeds and houses me.??They even give me a stipend of $25 every two weeks and $1200 once I finish the program.??So, that's pretty neat.??They also have a bunch of facilities on site for sports, gaming (they have an arcade 0.o?), and a fitness center!??So, I can get, like, all buff and stuff.??Though, chances are I won't.??Laugh

Like I've mentioned, though, I'm not leaving; I just won't be able to get in game like I've been promising of late when I get my comp out of pawn.??I'll still be coming onto the forums, however not with the usual regularity you've come to know.??=p

gtg for now.??They're throwing me a going away party.??D:

...Hate parties.
>_>

[EDIT]

Oh noes!??Pandaline's gonna be absent, too!??Umm...hmm...Thinking

Okay, Aki's in charge.??Ok

And, to make sure you obey Miss Aki I've given her a very large cleaver.??It's huge.??=o
It drags the ground when she carries it at her side.??Evil

SO OBEY!!!
Icon_twisted

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2009 04:14 PM by Whispers.)
08-09-2009 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time. - Whispers - 08-09-2009 03:57 PM