Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who plays an instrument and what are you learning/playing?
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE: Who plays an instrument and what are you learning/playing?

I play the drums, I combined both XP and Gammon together, I know they're crap but they'll do fine till I move and hopefully get newer drums.

I can play erm anything from The All-American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, put any type of drums into Dashboard Confessional, Daughtry, most Disturbed, Fall Out Boys, Foo Fighters, Lucid Dreams by Franz Ferdinand, The Fray, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Insane Clown Posse lol, Jack's Mannequin, Jimmy Eat World, The Killers, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, who's really easy on the drums actually by the way, infact, they're just basically all vocals, a few Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, OAR, Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Saliva, Shinedown, Snow Patrol, System Of A Down, Taking Back Sunday (Louder Now and before, not the gay New Again crap), Three Days Grace, Train, Twiztid, The Used, Yellow Card, 3 Doors Down, and 30 Seconds to Mars.

I'm currently trying to learn Alexisonfire, Avenged Sevenfold, Enter Shikari, From First To Last, Hollywood Undead, Kings of Leon, most of Motion City Soundtrack, Saosin, Trivium, and Underoath.

I started playing drums like two or three years ago, and I really do it as a hobby rather than take it seriously.

= P I want this drum set, it's sexy http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend....sku=445229

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
08-11-2009 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who plays an instrument and what are you learning/playing? - Monkey Feet - 08-11-2009 10:11 AM