Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.

Yeah, the carpentry program's pretty cool.??I like building stuff:??cutting wood, driving nails, erecting frames, stuff like that.??It's fun to build things!??=D

I'm still in career exploration, though, which means I have to go to each of my "top 3" (three vocations I chose before I arrived) to see what they have to offer before I make my decision.??Since I definitely want to be in carpentry the guy at facility maintanance isn't making me do anything except teach him how to play chess since I brought my chess board.??xD

I hope the guy in concrete masonry is just as cool, but I won't mind, I'm only there for a day as it was my third choice (the other vocations I explore for two days).

We have to wear uniforms.??D:??Ugly-assed shirts in one of three colors each: "Butter" (a mother-fugly pastel yellow), "Ocean Blue" (A not too-bad light blue, and a brown the colow of dirt.??Ick.??However, since I'm 5'4" the size of shirt they gave me was too big (They're medium, but they go down to my knees!??xD ) so I use the "my uniform doesn't fit" excuse and am currently wearing my The Doors shirt.??Woo.??Jim Morrsion ftw!

Umm...Hmm...Since this is a place for people who either can't find a job due to lack of vocational training and/or didn't finish high school you can probably guess the student population.??A lot of very very immature people.??The big game runnign around campus is to say a sentence in such a way that the person you are speaking to can't hear or understand it and including "Dee" somewhere therein so when they ask, "Huh?" or "What?" you respond, "Nuts, bitch!"

It's very annoying.??>_<

Anywho!??Class is over yet again!??bbl!

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-27-2009 09:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time. - Whispers - 08-27-2009 09:18 AM