Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Threads: 53
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Okay, a few thoughts to this.

First off- the castle isn't like a normal one because it doesn't have a max eco of 100. So even though they've held it for a long time, they get a limited ammount of eco from it.

Second- officially, this is there so that new guilds that are just starting up have a place to go. Instead of instantly jumping into prontera and having to deal with the big guilds, Alde is there for people to start out with their new guilds doing non-trans WoE.

Third- all this complaining about god items. You're acting like BS is swarming with god items and that they drop an insane ammount just because they have an astounding 40 eco. God item components are rare. God items themselves are even more rare.

Fourth- so you're saying that if Prontera was held for four months straight by a guild that had amazing defences and was able to hold back the rest of the server that there should be something done against that one guild because they were too good? Give me a break. Just because no one threatens them means that they should be punished? That makes no sense at all. Let's start nerfing people just because they don't have competition. Great idea.

Fifth- As far as I understand BS enjoys having competition, and looks forward to anyone coming in their doors. Most of the time when people come in they get fun things like instacast super novices, or a few stray people here or there, but rarely any sort of actual force. As a side note onto this- in those past months that you've been keeping such great track of- Alde has been broken by other guilds that have started up and taken it. Given, they didn't hold it for that long, but they did break it.

EDIT:

This is an important edit- and I'm sory that I was wrong in my origional post. Origonally I thought that the max eco at Alde was 40, I stand corrected, it's 20. With a max eco of 20, that's even less chests than what I was even origionally talking about.

Sory about that confusion.

Max eco at Alde is 20, not 40.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2009, 12:22 PM by Adrillf.)
08-31-2009, 10:11 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - by Yuriohs - 08-31-2009, 08:17 AM
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - by Adrillf - 08-31-2009, 10:11 AM
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - by Chop - 08-31-2009, 10:34 PM