Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

LOL...nope Alde ain't worth my time.
You want to know WHY new guilds don't touch Alde? Its cause it doesn't teach SHIT! You get a new batch of guys trying to learn how to play their characters, what will they learn at Alde?...I don't know not much I feel, because they aren't really fighting a huge guild of non trans (Bamboo). Heck even some of Bamboo hangs out in Behe now, not a big deal but it shows a sign that even Bamboo is bored. >.>

Anyway why I didn't take my guild to Alde is cause I think guilds learn more in trans WoE, cause that's where all the action is at! At the same time you're probably teaching the guild how to handle:

1. Dealing with armies also trying to attack the same castle you are.
2. Fighting REAL precasts that deal with every "broken" thing you can imagine, EDP SB, Creator's AD, Maya Purples and then MvP cards.
3. Trying to figure out how to set a real defense to fight 3 other freaking guilds potentially at once.
4. Getting a real feel for how good your team is progressing.

I still think Alde should be closed down or day when it is fought is changed. The idea was a nice one, but one that has obviously not worked out in practice... ;(

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-31-2009 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - Aaronock - 08-31-2009 11:19 AM