Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Adrillf Wrote:Okay, edited my first post seeing as I was incorrect with an important aspect of my argument. Max eco is 20, not 40, so even less chests than what I origionally thought. I might be doing my math wrong so I stand in need of correction, but I think that's only six. . . or maybe seven chests.

Simple solution: if you don't like BS taking that 20 eco each week, do something about it. Don't try to get it removed from the game. Oh no! There's a challenge in the game! REMOVE IT NOW! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT!

As for those "new" guilds that you reported didn't go to Alde, most of those were started by a group of "old" characters. It's sort of hard to go to non-trans WoE, when the majority of your "new" guild is well geared transed characters. When your guild leader is a 9x stalker that's been on the server for almost as long as the server has been up, I don't really quite consider that a "new" guild. It's a new compliation of characters, but it's still an old set of characters.

+ 1 on that buddy

also to note the fact theres no no trans woe guilds as geared as they are to defend it, its just really a lost cause for trying to take that castle.

Trans castle plox.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
08-31-2009 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - Bloodbane - 08-31-2009 01:05 PM