Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

Threads: 32
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
mmmm i dont want to get in the middle of this but i think we are finger pointing. but to be honest i think some of the post are more of steam letting then constructive discussion.

i believe that Alde has more than enough incentive as a training WoE castle though. if its meant to be a training castle not a propper WoE castle, its designed so that ppl move on from it to the bigger WoE once they learn enough from it. the down side obviously is the non trans side but thats expected cos if you trans you should know the game well enough if you are a PvP-er. i believe this is the reason its so quiet and left out.

now if ppl havent noticed BS is a training guild by mission statement. i agree that yes it is run by a few of the oldest players in the server but not all of us WoE nor are we that rich as people imagine. most of us just sit around and chat and have jello for muscles. *hides from cucu* ok ok i'm the one that sit around and chat and have jello for muscles, dun hurt meee....

anyways where were we? its seriously left out tho imo. maybe look into why that is so? oh and just in case... I stopped WoEing ages ago. both alde WoE and normal WoE. dont have the time... so please dont hit me too hard if i said something that you think is stupid and misinformed. its just my 2 cents worth of opinion. *pulls out a hat and collects 2 cents*
When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009, 10:20 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
09-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - by Yuriohs - 08-31-2009, 08:17 AM
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - by Chop - 08-31-2009, 10:34 PM
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - by Rei Ayanami - 09-02-2009, 10:17 AM