Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:??Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Rei Ayanami Wrote:mmmm i dont want to get in the middle of this but i think we are finger pointing. but to be honest i think some of the post are more of steam letting then constructive discussion.

i believe that Alde has more than enough incentive as a training WoE castle though. its meant to be a training castle not a propper WoE castle, its designed so that ppl move on from it to the bigger WoE once they learn enough from it. the down side obviously is the non trans side but thats expected cos if you trans you should know the game well enough if you are a PvP-er. i believe this is the reason its so quiet and left out.

now if ppl havent noticed BS is a training guild by mission statement. i agree that yes it is run by a few of the oldest players in the server but not all of us WoE nor are we that rich as people imagine. most of us just sit around and chat and have jello for muscles. *hides from cucu* ok ok i'm the one that sit around and chat and have jello for muscles, dun hurt meee....

anyways where were we? its seriously left out tho imo. maybe look into why that is so? oh and just in case... I stopped WoEing ages ago. both alde WoE and normal WoE. dont have the time... so please dont hit me too hard if i said something that you think is stupid and misinformed.

Guilds haven't gone to train at alde for a long time.
Alot of people think its a waste of time.

Let me get this strait, it doesn't matter what guild has what atm that isn't the discussion. Its about why alde is here, what is its purpose, is it serving its purpose?

And the way I see it, no one is pointing fingers. Just giving examples.

If alde is a guild training spot, does that mean anyone who is trying to hold it for a long time are just training dummies?

Firefly, isn't a training dummy. If he is, I DEMAND A REFUND!

seriously, I think some of us are getting nontrans WoE twisted.
Non trans woe does not = Training WoE.

Its a different kind of WoE its not training.

Because obviously, new guilds have come to HeRO, and they didn't train in Alde.

The one I know of though that did, was El Trilor. They went to alde, fought the guild there, and moved up to Regular WoE.

When was the last time that happened?

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-02-2009 10:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - Yuriohs - 09-02-2009 10:29 AM